Bully

Does Your Spouse Have Access?

Yea, but see.... We learned something and will never forget...

Note to oneself.... (I will train knowing to do this)..... Must lick fingers before touching safe.... Lmao! :)

But if you are laying on floor, how you gonna reach keys above under shelf? ;)

Edit (no calling shenanigans on this one boss): BTW, we better be getting to the safe before getting bloody or we'd most likely be screwed anyway. If there is a perp in the house and he's the one that made me bloody, doubt getting to ANY kind of safe will most likely be moot. If I tried advancing to it, he'd most likely finish me off. Best bet, don't keep HD guns in safe. And that's my argument and I'm sticking to it! :)

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Opps forgot one thing! This will throw everything out the window! My HD guns are not locked in safes! rotflmaowpimp!

Typos courtesy Apple...

Same argument can be had with keys or combos... Say I'm injured badly and laying on the floor and only hope is reaching for a bio print.... Can't see combo, (got blood in my eyes), and car keys are in the other room, can't crawl because have two broken legs maybe), I better have a life tag on my neck because it is the I've fallen and can't get up scenario... Only hope is, I can reach up, activate pad and have 10 fingers to reach with. Howz that for a scenario? ;)

Typos courtesy Apple...

Some people have such vivid imaginations, its scary....

I don't believe that the idea of trying to get to your HD guns with blood on your hands is such a huge stretch that requires a vivid imagination to prepare for it.

I personally think that using bioimetric locks to access guns used for defense in your home is a bad idea. I think it is shortsighted.

I think a digital keypad with a key backup or simplex locks are the way to go for that purpose. If someone believes otherwise, that's fine. I was just attempting to point out something that maybe those with bio locks hadn't thought of - a very real result from a very plausible outcome.

Oh, and you too John. Smooches ;)