Sign in to follow this  
ogfarmer

Breaking Bad season finale tonight

Whos excited but sad the show ends tonight?

EDITED: What was your favorite part of the show?

I wish tonights finale was a 2hr episode, I feel there is too much left to tie up in the 1hr. Commercials are gonna eat up alot of that time. Better be better the the Dexter finale  

I recently just got into the show, I had seen some random episodes over the years. Over the past few weeks I have watched from Season 1 Episode 1 till now, its a great show and gonna be missed.

I just hope it lives up to all the hype.

i have no doubt it will..  each episode has gotten better and better.  This last season has been some of the best writing I have ever seen.  Honestly, its made all the other shows we watch seem very pale in comparison.  I will be so utterly disappointed that the show is over, but i feel more enriched having seen it.  Not often you can say that about a TV show. 

I cannot POSSIBLY be as bad as the Dexter finale.  Dexter was a definition of how NOT to write a series finale. 

If you look at the show from the first episode,,,,,,in the first 10 minutes, Walter collapses in the car wash. I think the rest of it is a comatose dream. I think tonight, after everyone is killed,,,,I think Walter is killed also (in the dream),,,but wakes up in a hospital, probably with pneumonia. I think everyone in this dream is a real person, part of Walter's dream world. I could be DEAD WRONG. And probably am. 

Started watching this show a year and a half ago. I knew it existed but never bothered.

After i saw 2 episodes i got into it so much that by the end if that day i bought 3 seasons on DVD.

I like the entire show and don't have a favorite part but do have favorite scenes

My favorite scenes :

- Fulminated Mercury thrown on the floor at Tuco's

- Pinkman in hospital and Saul Comes Over

- Walter kills drug dealers with Pontiac Aztec and saves Jesse

- Gus gets face blown off

My favorite part of the show was probably all of the episode Ozymandias. I think it absolutely trumped everything the show did up to that point and pulled everything off perfectly. I don't think anything I've ever watched left me as emotionally drained as that episode did.

I thought it was as good a way to end it as any.

That #$%^% Lydia dying a slow and horrible death is perfect, but that one was predictable.

The focus on "stevia" every time they were at the tea shop was a major giveaway.

Stevia is not legal in the US as a pour in sweetner, so that's a factual goof.

I notice that the bullet holes were high from the car to the building...seems like it should have done a few head shots :)

bbgun.jpg

I thought it was as good a way to end it as any.

That #$%^% Lydia dying a slow and horrible death is perfect, but that one was predictable.

The focus on "stevia" every time they were at the tea shop was a major giveaway.

Stevia is not legal in the US as a pour in sweetner, so that's a factual goof.

I notice that the bullet holes were high from the car to the building...seems like it should have done a few head shots :)

Posted Image

It was the best ending I think they could write to tie up loose ends. I was hoping for something more breaking bad esque with some crazy plot twist. I was hoping they would "lost" it and it turns out he died of cancer the first season and this had all been heaven/hell, or that the whole thing was one of Jessie's day dreams and he wakes up in walts class, or he flees And ends up becoming the dad in Malcolm in the middle

...or that the whole thing was one of Jessie's day dreams and he wakes up in walts class, or he flees And ends up becoming the dad in Malcolm in the middle

I'm flashing back to the inspired ending of the Newhart show.  After 8 years on the air, the final episode ended with Bob Newhart's Dick Louden character getting hit in the head by a golf ball as he steps out of the Vermont inn he ran with his wife, played by Mary Frann.  The screen goes black.   When the lights come back up, Bob is in character as Dr. Bob Hartley, who he played for 6 years-a decade earlier-in The Bob Newhart show.   He's in bed--in the set instantly recognizable from the old show.   His wife rolls over, and we see she is now Suzanne Pleshette, who played his wife on the old show.  Bob tells her 'you won't believe the dream I just had...'  And the Newhart show ended in 1990 with the theme music and credits from the old Bob Newhart show which ended in 1978.

Weaksauce. Very disappointed.

What they have been saying for the past two years came through in a few of the 8 episodes the second half of this season - they had more story than time and tried to squeeze it all in. Half of them were OK, half or them seem like "We gotta get this part done."

The last one seemed like an admin girl was doing the accounting and trying to make sure all the issues were addressed.

Weaksauce. Very disappointed. What they have been saying for the past two years came through in a few of the 8 episodes the second half of this season - they had more story than time and tried to squeeze it all in. Half of them were OK, half or them seem like "We gotta get this part done."The last one seemed like an admin girl was doing the accounting and trying to make sure all the issues were addressed.

I liked the ending but didn't love it, I've been searching for a way to describe my feelings about it and I think you did perfectly in your last line