Clintoon Eastwood

500rds .223 Tula, so who's ready to jump back on the bandwagon $135 shipped

I saw somone post this on another forum and instead of people being like "dude nice find" it turned into a CTD flame fest....

Im glad you posted it though, good friggin deal....i certainly do shoot this crap, cuz its cheap and i know im gonna clean my AR afterwards anyway

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/AMM-2905

Don't lie to yourself. Stop the BULL CRAP, you gonna buy it then talk crap again.

Considering I can get it else where I won't buy from CTD. Pretty soon Dick's and Walmart will have it again and you can find cheap steel on gunbot

I don't shoot that crap, even though it's probably good to have a lil backup

Shoot that crap? I have and will continue to "shoot that crap". Never had a feed or fire failure or a broken extractor. What's your horror story?

Hee hee..  nah..  already stocked up with steel .223.  Really don't need any even though its a nice deal.  I still say screw CTD.

I actually didn't buy it. I still have a bunch of Tula and herters.

I never ever had a malfunction FTF of any sort. I still haven't cleaned my AR. Well maybe cleaned the exterior to make it look pretty.

That doesn't go in my gun :no:

Why? Mr. All I want to shoot is brass!

I'm not buying from them. That company can suck a bag of d*cks

They are a bunch of D-bags but that's actually a decent price, it's 500% cheaper than what they listed it back in February

Why? Mr. All I want to shoot is brass!

They are a bunch of D-bags but that's actually a decent price, it's 500% cheaper than what they listed it back in February

Haha almost every malfunction I've seen in ars was with steel case. Was it the steel? I dunno but its the lowest common denominator

Haha almost every malfunction I've seen in ars was with steel case. Was it the steel? I dunno but its the lowest common denominator

Ok so buy this 500 rounds bring it to the range with me, we can shoot "ALL OF IT" in one sitting. NO cleaning, no lubing all 500 non stop. DEAL?

My AR will be the ginueapig.

I've been shooting it.  No issues at all.  I don't really consider it crap.  I mean I guess there is better stuff, but

I'm not paying more just to plink around.  Anyways I think your rifle should be able to shoot anything you feed

it.  If it requires a certain kind of ammo I see that as a fault.  Just my opinion, flame me if you want.  

As for the CTD issue.  Everyone has their price.  Maybe $135 shipped isn't enough for people to go back.  

But I'm sure at $80 people's principles are suddenly for sale.  I agree with some of the posters - we all have

a price.  Anyways it's just a place to buy ammo.  We're not talking about abortion or something, LOL!  

Guys...  CTD sux for gouging everyone during the craze.  I dont care if you buy from them or not, I know I wont.  As for steel cased Tula .223, I personally have shot it in S&W sport, Stag-3, and my buddys $3k tacticool LWRC.  Stuff is just fine for hurtin paper targets and this past weekend, logs out in PA. Use what you want in your rifle, all cool, just sayin the steel stuff works. 

So you really don't know if this works on your OWN AR?

I know it works damn good in mine and so does brass!

This is tempting... Anymore left?  Will try it on my M&P 15 Sport...  Hoping no issues.  What you think?

Blah blah blah, if you find a good deal, your gonna buy it. No matter where you get it from. BS!

No.... it might be a better deal, but this is where principles come into play. Buy from them all you want, just dont bitch and moan when they come full swing to try to bend you over the barrel again.