Krdshrk

Amazon - Barska Biometric Safes on Sale today (11/5)

Think i paid 250 for the rifle couple months ago. I love the fingerprint method works great. But the safe is not deep at all. I have a shotgun with a pistol grip and no optic and I can't close the door without twisting it sideway.

But I like this fingerprint way more than my Gun Vault brand

I have one like this one http://www.ebay.com/itm/Barska-Compact-Biometric-Keypad-Safe-14x10x10in-Exterior-AX11644-/290992130578

(Barska Compact Biometric Keypad Safe, 14x10x10in Exterior - AX11644) its larger and has biometric, Plus a keypad an a key and is currently going for $159.49 including shipping.

I've got two of the front loading units. As someone mentioned above, they are great as lock boxes. I would not keep anything you didn't want stolen in them as they seem pretty flimsy. So far they are very reliable in regard to reading the finger prints, and the battery lasts forever.

I have one too. IMO its just as secure as a gunvault. It works very time

I got this one below but I would opt for the larger one as it could use another 2 inches of depth.

http://www.amazon.com/Barska-AX11620-BARSKA-Mini-Biometric/dp/B004XSB5TK/ref=pd_sim_sg_1