deerpark

Original Molot Russia M 91/30 Mosin Nagant $99

I was thinking the same, but I'm combining this pick up w/ a handgun that Rick at OMG has, so it's only another $5 on top of the transfer fee I'm already paying.

$123 out the door is about as good a price as you're likely to get nowadays.

Also i'm not that concerned about the condition of the stock: If it's good, I'll refinish and keep it that way and eventually get another to throw in an Archangel stock. If it's really banged up, this will be the one that gets the upgrade.

6 or 12 rifles

Original Molot Russia M 91/30 Mosin Nagant Rifle, 7.62x54r, 5Rd, Bolt Action, with Bayonet, Oiler, and Tool Kit.
Individually Boxed. Marked as B Grade due to potential for scratches,dings, or light gouges in stocks... see explanation below.
These came to us from Molot In factory master packs of 6 and 12 respectively.
If you want to see a good mix, I would encourage you to order a master pack. We will send it to you just as we received it.
This is how our local gun show dealers have been getting them and they love them.

6 or 12 rifles

For 6 its $42 for shipping.  I would imagine that its just 1 transfer fee for all 6 or would the FFL charge for each one?

If its just one fee at say $45, the total comes to $687 or $115 per rifle which is pretty good.  

Probably the best wasy to buy these. 

For 6 its $42 for shipping.  I would imagine that its just 1 transfer fee for all 6 or would the FFL charge for each one?

If its just one fee at say $45, the total comes to $687 or $115 per rifle which is pretty good.  

Thats exactly it.  Shipping winds up being more cost effective, and the tranfer fee per rifle goes way down.  I think I actually might try and make that coffee table lol.  

If it wasn't just before the Holiday season I would go for it as well...but the wife would kill me if I did it now

Thats exactly it. Shipping winds up being more cost effective, and the tranfer fee per rifle goes way down. I think I actually might try and make that coffee table lol.

If you choose not to make a table and one of those rifles need a new home, don't hesitate to call me Blake. I will gladly take one off your hands.

I'm in if you do....and thank you...possible to do a crate of m44's?

dont know who does that. The only crate deal is 91/30 's from classic arms. Would have people commit to multiples. Not 20 separate people. Ideally 4 people for 5 rifles or 5 people for 4 rifles

Awesome job!

:good:

I'd like to take credit for these, though I did post the pics.   :paint:   

Want at-least one Mosin coffee table.  The second one looks especially epic.

Cant remember if someone told me or I saw it on a forum, but apparently, Mosins were plentiful at gun shows, viewed as "surplus throw aways" available for $50 each? 

Did you like your rifles?

Looked at them briefly but still havent taken them out to clean them or thoroughly inspect. I wanted to do the coffee table thing but finding a case in good condition then refinishing it isnt gona be worth the time or money.

I think 4 of the 6 were numbers matching, I have no idea if any of the markings are rare or not. I would say the stocks are all in fair condition.

I will take pics when I dig em out of the safe.