BlueLineFish

What did you get for xmas?

My family go all out always for Christmas so my list is huge;

Clothes- when I say clothes I mean everything from socks to jackets, in multiple quantities

Bunch of gifts cards from visa types to restaurants (mostly Applebee's since my gf loves it there so I'm practically there atleast 1 a week)

Straight cash.

Truck parts- ring and pinion gears, and other fancy stuff

Duck dynasty items from games/books

Car cleaning products- microfiber towels to cleaners

Little items like mouth wash, to other paste and that jazz

And lastly, I'm starting to get into knives, and I have been loving the kershaw brawler, so my gf parents got me that! Woohoo, and dumb me got to see it was nice and sharp when messing with it lol.

Inlaws bought me a ghillie suit!

IMG_20131225_172404_441_zpsa2c8b28d.jpg

After a few brews, I snuck away from the party, put it on, crawled into the middle of the living toom floor, and laid there silently, completely ignoring everyones laughs and questions, as if I was successfully blending in to the carpet. Laid there for probably about 20 mins. T'was pretty funny.

I got myself an M&P40c. :king:

Girlfriend got me a nice 42" flat screen and a copy of Despicable Me 2.

Rest of it was clothing, work stuff, a tub of Adam's Americana Wax(from my dad) and a couple ski tickets to Killington which I have already used.

I got myself an M&P40c. :king:

Girlfriend got me a nice 42" flat screen and a copy of Despicable Me 2.

Rest of it was clothing, work stuff, a tub of Adam's Americana Wax(from my dad) and a couple ski tickets to Killington which I have already used.

I love my Mp40c. Put an APEX trigger kit in it and now it's a bullseye shooter. I have been in NC for a week straight, and it has been my CCW everyday.

What a great little pistol.

is the apex "ok" for ccw

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Kit came with two different springs, one that makes trigger weight somewhere in the 2 range, and another that puts it in the 5 range.

I have the 5lb spring in, I just love the smooth trigger of the Apex, very similar to that of 1911.

8yhadabu.jpg

My father inlaw hand made this for my daughter. The picture doesn't even do it justice.

6ymudu7e.jpg

Thats awesome my daughters would love something like this. I spent all friggin christmas assembling this POS plastic kitchen for my youngest ..your daughter made out well.

I love my Mp40c. Put an APEX trigger kit in it and now it's a bullseye shooter. I have been in NC for a week straight, and it has been my CCW everyday.

What a great little pistol.

The full sized 9mm was my first hand gun and I love it. But you are correct about the trigger.

I'm ordering two APEX kits later this month. One for the full sized 9mm and one for the 40c.

The full sized 9mm was my first hand gun and I love it. But you are correct about the trigger.

I'm ordering two APEX kits later this month. One for the full sized 9mm and one for the 40c.

I love everything about the m&p series, looks , ergonomics, but hated the stock trigger. I don't like the over travel of the trigger after it breaks. No matter how slow I went, and how much I focused on the trigger pull, the over travel after the trigger broke always threw off my shots.

I almost sold the pistol because of this.

Once I put in the Apex kit, I fell in love with the pistol. A 1911 style trigger in a non 1911 platform, as I said before, though the barrel length is short, it's a bullseye shooter!

Thats awesome my daughters would love something like this. I spent all friggin christmas assembling this POS plastic kitchen for my youngest ..your daughter made out well.

My wife saw these online where you make them out of old entertainment centers.... My mom is getting rid of hers so I have a new project lol!