BlueLineFish

What did you get for xmas?

It didnt arrive but I got a custome engraved dust cover

-S&W pocket knife and multi tool

-TONS of Under Armor

-wife started me a "daddy's Toys" fund and put a bunch of money in there for me to get my gun stuff!!!

but the real gifts were for my kids, we got them a pony this year.  My wife has a horse and she rides in shows and stuff and my kids have been taking lessons for about 6 months and they LOVE it so we got them their own pony.... Hence why I do things like have to work on christmas day! lol

It's worth it to take care if your kids but you already know that. Sounds great.

It didnt arrive but I got a custome engraved dust cover

-S&W pocket knife and multi tool

-TONS of Under Armor

-wife started me a "daddy's Toys" fund and put a bunch of money in there for me to get my gun stuff!!!

but the real gifts were for my kids, we got them a pony this year.  My wife has a horse and she rides in shows and stuff and my kids have been taking lessons for about 6 months and they LOVE it so we got them their own pony.... Hence why I do things like have to work on christmas day! lol

You didn't happen to buy that pony from a farm in Somerset County?

I don't celebrate Christmas, but my my stepmom does.   I took the kids there today for Christmas Day.  They ended up with enough toys to fill my trunk and I got a nice Henley Sweater from my stepmom - which came in handy.  I spent all day outside in 32 degree weather playing with a wiffle ball set my kids got.

I swear that kids have a different thermostat than dads.

I am in the position of choosing (with the cash to spend) a Benelli Supernova Tactical (I have wanted for coming up on 4 years) or Mossberg 590A1 SPX ( both to add to my shotgun collection and have some extra cash to hold or spend).

Maybe a $1000+ optic for my sniper rifle.

Or even something crazy.  I might even buy an ACOG 3x30 7.62x39mm for a future , FL-purchased 7.62x39mm combat rifle (VEPR, SIG 556R, etc.)  or an AccuPoint 2.5-10x56 for a .308 battle rifle in the future.

decisions decisions!!!!! 

8yhadabu.jpg

My father inlaw hand made this for my daughter. The picture doesn't even do it justice.

6ymudu7e.jpg

That's really nice. Now if I could only get my wife to stand in front of one of the real ones i would be set.

A box of .45 acp, a box of 9mm and X'mas eve afternoon at the range ( kept me from picking at the mozzarella and sausage while the wife was making the lasagna for X'mas dinner ) 

An embroidered team banner for the den

PA Microdot , MBUS rear sight and BCM Mod 3 charging handle ( trainer )

Best present I got was my father in laws health. Hes a terrible diabetic and While celebrating he forgot to eat and went into shock. I picked him up and rushed him to the e.r. 3 hours later he was good and back to his crazy self but they said he may have suffered a small stroke. He said "ahh those doctors over react" so my wife tells him well next time Ill over react and kick your ass. So anyway just happy to have my family most of all.