wink-_-wink

ProFlowers.com

Does anyone use or plan to use this site for the 14th?  I got stuff from them back in october and it was decent but not like mind blowing for me.  Anyway, they send me a code for $15 bucks off my next order but I ordered from somewhere else already.  This cupon code is good until 3/31.  First PM can have the code

There is a deal on living social now, buy their deal for $15 and get $30 to spend at pro flowers

I've used them before to send a little something to the wife from time to time with the deal from living social. The key is not to get the vase. If you do it doesn't end up being worth it.

Bugsy good looking out!! I wound up getting that $30 code for $13, went through another living single link to get a % off and got a $30 bouqet at $19.99, then removed the vase because we own a million, and I only paid a portion of shipping/tax (a little over $8) plus the original $13 for the $30 card for an originally nearly $50 bouquet before shipping!  That living social thing is the shit ive never seen that before!!

I will never use them again. I sent flowers once and everything came in a box to be set up by whoever gets it. Like a bouquet in a box. Didnt plan on making the wife put her flower arrangement together. Will just go local.

Yea I didn't like this either, but this time I am having them delivered the day prior to the holiday while she is at work so I can put it together (and some of the buds get more time to bloom!)

Another cool gift idea is at http://www.kindnotes.com/

I did this for my wife and had it delivered exactly 31 days prior to me coming home from Afghanistan.  Basically it is a jar of small envelopes and each one has a note that you pick and have put in there.  I told her to open one each day and when the last one was opened I would be home!  It seems kinda cheesy but my wife ate this stuff up and LOVED IT!!! She got all artsy and turned it into a picture collage and still has the jar.  It worked great for that situation.  You can get a mini jar of only 7 notes which would be perfect this week!!  Check it out you secretly romantic types.... your girl will love it!

No prob. Go buy anoher one and use it for a "just because" gift. Turns you in to "the best husband ever" lol all for $15!

I actually do it a little cheaper.  I go to Shoprite and grab a cheap ass $10 bouqet or a couple of those small $2-$4 bouquets and bring them home for no reason at all.... Random acts of Flowers get one of two responses.... best husband ever + secks..... OR "WHAT DID YOU MESS UP".... the more random flowers you give the more you get that first response!  I have been doing that for years!

The whole point for me is to just order it and do nothing. Proflowers doesnt provide that

I hear ya man.  My problem is all my local places are SUPER proud of their flowers!  I know its because of the holiday but jeez theres no reason a small 9-12 stem bouqet (not even roses) should cost $55 + S&H  its dumb. But then again I have spoiled my wife with roses from www.theforeverrose.com

She got her first one a few years ago with a note saying I would love her till one of these roses died... she now has nearly a full bouqet of preserved, dipped/lined colorful roses that will last forever!  Which is another good gift idea btw... How do I change the name of this thread to sweet gift ideas for the wife

They suck. I was at work the day before my anniversary when I got a call from my wife bitching at me that I got our anniversary day wrong. I was like wtf, the idiots delivered the flowers the day before. I called up and complained so they offered to make it right and send a "upgraded boquet" on the rjght day. Instead the local florist who i guess is subbed out by them, delivers a crappy boquet and was a total bitch saying I costbher money and shit. Dont use them. Find a local florist and just pick them up and deliver them yourself

I did this for my wife and had it delivered exactly 31 days prior to me coming home from Afghanistan. Basically it is a jar of small envelopes and each one has a note that you pick and have put in there. I told her to open one each day and when the last one was opened I would be home! It seems kinda cheesy but my wife ate this stuff up and LOVED IT!!! She got all artsy and turned it into a picture collage and still has the jar. It worked great for that situation. You can get a mini jar of only 7 notes which would be perfect this week!! Check it out you secretly romantic types.... your girl will love it!

Ordering one now for Mother's Day. Don't want to forget about this site. That is an awesome idea. I am going to be the best husband ever.

I will never use them again. I sent flowers once and everything came in a box to be set up by whoever gets it. Like a bouquet in a box. Didnt plan on making the wife put her flower arrangement together. Will just go local.

Good god this...

Not only did it come in a box.. all the "roses" were buds and not bloomed flowers. I refuse to get a call from my wife saying how embarrassed she was getting it. Never again.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I did this for my wife and had it delivered exactly 31 days prior to me coming home from Afghanistan. Basically it is a jar of small envelopes and each one has a note that you pick and have put in there. I told her to open one each day and when the last one was opened I would be home! It seems kinda cheesy but my wife ate this stuff up and LOVED IT!!! She got all artsy and turned it into a picture collage and still has the jar. It worked great for that situation. You can get a mini jar of only 7 notes which would be perfect this week!! Check it out you secretly romantic types.... your girl will love it!

Fantastic! Thanks!

Same here.....I've used them before; they are hit-or-miss.  I won't use 'em again.

I use the internet to get the name/phone of a local florist, then call them and set-up a delivery.  They're happy, I'm happy (no additional FTD charges) and the recipient is happy.

Im past flowers and fruit....our daughter got a Diamond candle for xmas from her man and she thought that was really neat....So "BECAUSE I LISTEN" LOL.. that's what i'm doing for her http://www.diamondcandles.com/ this Valentines....$10.00 off use code  DEAL3WJ2 at check out