tuktuk

Please send prayers to Sgt Andrew Tahmooressi and sign the petition

Please sign the petition to pressure the president and his administration to help our brother in arms.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/demand-release-usmc-sgt-tahmooressi-suffering-ptsd-mexico-imprisonment/qslJk2Xd

Post if u think there are any other ways we can support him.

I hope he gets released, but this may be far from over.

In fact he may be lucky that he was arrested Mexico. At least there he might get the matter resolved diplomatically.

Once he crossed the border he was screwed either way.

Even if he wasn't stopped by Mexican authorities and was able to turn around, he would have been arrested trying to come back in with the guns. Bringing firearms (or even ammo) into the U.S.from Mexico without prior approval from BAFTE is illegal. I doubt they would care that they were his guns and ammo that were illegally transported into Mexico first place. If he could even prove that (especially difficult with ammo).

It also doesn't help him that he went in through the "nothing to declare" lane rather than stopping at the Mexican border and explaining that he didn't want enter, just turn around.

It'll also be interesting to see what Cali does with the fact that he violated California law by having a loaded firearm and an AR that, being from Florida, probably wasn't CA compliant.

There is a lot of conflicting info on this case. I heard on the news that he lied to the police and said he never went to Mexico when in fact he did 7 times, and even the same day the same way, and the guns were even loaded. I'll reserve my opinion until all the truth is told.

Sent from an undisclosed location.

There is a lot of conflicting info on this case. I heard on the news that he lied to the police and said he never went to Mexico when in fact he did 7 times, and even the same day the same way, and the guns were even loaded. I'll reserve my opinion until all the truth is told.Sent from an undisclosed location.

The reports say he parked in the US and walked across the border for the day, then walked back to his car.

His lawyer told him to lie about his previous 6 trips to Tijuana because he felt it would undermine his defense that he missed the exit.

He fired his lawyer yesterday after questioning him on not being comfortable with the lie he told.

They even had his lawyer on tv being asked about it. He said he it was a difference of opinion on strategy.

This kind of pisses me off... as much guns and drugs that come up from Mexico...  and they are pissed about 1 guy.... forget diplomacy, forget petitions, forget deporting endlessly.... I say LETS GO GET HIM AND TAKE HIM FROM THEM!  I know there are others out there that feel this way.  Mexico needs its peepee slapped and told to stop effing around with big brother!  I don't care about the details of the case... you know how many illegal aliens are here... and in prison... ill trade ALL of our illegal mexican inmates for 1 American Vet!