Zack

Freedom Munitions - 5% Off All Ammo And 5 Dollar Shipping

Yup saw this earlier today.  The supply of ammo must be really improving if they are shipping any amount for only $5 AND taking 5% off the prices which were already pretty good.

I was on their site trying to checkout with some ammo. And the sight went down. Still can't get back on it. Must have been getting hammered

Saw your post and just tried it, site looks fine to me, try again.

FM has been running some decent deals lately..  they had free shipping a few weeks ago (picked up some 9mm new stock for like $11.50/box delivered)..   seems like their business is doing pretty well and they are getting some decent product in stock (or, more to the point, their manufacturing is ramping up)..    good to see

trying to decide if I should buy more now or wait. Almost looks like prices are steadily falling at least for them.

Plus I'm not sure how much more of a stash I can keep here... I'm running out of space in the ammo cabinet! :)

I would wait.  I think that baring any stupidity on the public's part, they will continue to go down.  We haven't hit bottom yet.

I tend to agree with this sentiment. I've been taking the "stock market" approach to ammo accumulation lately, namely Dollar Cost Averaging to both keep supplies sufficient and to keep costs in check. I will say that $218.82 for 9mm 124gr reman is less than 10% over my target price for a shipped case of 9mm 124gr. in fact $225 was pretty common as my high water mark until all the shenanigans started.

One thing I do find annoying is they don't scale their quantities the same.

example: FM9R147R...

.... 1000 @ 230.70

..... 500 @ 115.35 (half)

..... 250 @. 60.55 (more than half)

.......50 @. 12.46 (more than 1/5th)

but they're out of the 1000 and 500 lots. so because they're (pre-)packaging department got it wrong I'd have to pay the undiscounted price for 500 rounds instead of the discounted price.