Purple Patrick

Ejuice discussion and exchange

Question for you guys.  I may have a connection on whole sale vapes, e-liq, and accessories.  I am thinking about setting up an online store initially and also start selling locally (maybe at auctions on small store-front type situation) would anyone be interested in ordering from me if this transpires as I hope?  Ill keep you guys updated after I speak with the whole sale supplier again.  Not sure at this point what I will be stocking but will update with that info later on...

Also, it would help if anyone can list favorite brands and juices I should try to stock.  I admit, I dont know much about this stuff (i know a little about vapes, but the e-juice im not very knowledgable about) so Its also a bit of a learning experience for me as well.

thanks

Question for you guys.  I may have a connection on whole sale vapes, e-liq, and accessories.  I am thinking about setting up an online store initially and also start selling locally (maybe at auctions on small store-front type situation) would anyone be interested in ordering from me if this transpires as I hope?  Ill keep you guys updated after I speak with the whole sale supplier again.  Not sure at this point what I will be stocking but will update with that info later on...

Also, it would help if anyone can list favorite brands and juices I should try to stock.  I admit, I dont know much about this stuff (i know a little about vapes, but the e-juice im not very knowledgable about) so Its also a bit of a learning experience for me as well.

thanks

it is IMO a market that is becoming rapidly saturated.. so starting now might be tough... especially when you consider the 8 million flavors..  unless you can order in small quantity and still see a discount..

we would be able to offer better input if we knew what was available to you.. its of no help to list a thousand things you cant get..

Yes it is, gotta do it now or never.  Still market share to be had tho.

Ill have to check what brands he carries and post back.  I really am curious what people like so I can concentrate on a few of the popular options 1st then branch out..

thanks

Got myself a mutation x v2 and an ipv3 165watt mod for black Friday and hot damn this combo chucks. Picked up some 100%vg unicorn blood clone juice from mad vapes. Running a dual 22 gauge 10 wrap nichrome setup at .18ohms usually hit it at 100 watts.

post-5228-141874698255_thumb.jpg

post-5228-141874700128_thumb.jpg

post-5228-141874700988_thumb.jpg

post-5228-141874702224_thumb.jpg

i've been experimenting with CBD thru a vape pen... I am trying the bluebird botanicals CBD 1000mg, It doesn't have any flavor so I have been playing around with different 0mg nic flavors. I got a sampler pack from dollar ejuice club. I got a simple SMOK x8 starter kit.

We interrupt  this thread to bring you an important PSA...

http://www.lung.org/about-us/blog/2016/07/popcorn-lung-risk-ecigs.html?referrer=https://www.google.com/

Just make sure that whatever you're inhaling does not contain this.

That is all.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

• Like 1