M4BGRINGO

NJ2AS Boo Boo..............

Just got my new sticker that I was eagerly waiting for after renewing my membership again this year. They misspelled Society.  :(    Somehow the 'I' was left-out. Anyone have a spare sticker or two from last year?

I know, minor problem, but I have a new car that I wanted to put it on.

I had a pickup pull up next to me on the Parkway one night and give me the thumbs-up for my NJ2AS sticker. That is the only other person I saw with one one their back window. Seems too many people are "afraid" to let others know about our hobby. I have my USPSA sticker on there too.

We got a chuckle a few months ago from a Volvo with two window stickers side by side: NRA and Audubon Society.

But seriously, you should also consider a colorful Grateful Dead sticker, another that says "Legalize Pot" and perhaps "Free Bobby Seal." The troopers on Rte. 10 will be grateful.

I'll post a picture of it. Nick gave me a spare sticker, thanks bud. Now, Rosie tells me last night that NJ2AS might be going bye-bye.............. What is with these groups. Let's stop fighting amongst ourselves and direct the energy where it will do some good. Sheesh.

Here you go, top picture is missing something........

NJ2AS_zpsf3b1e95b.jpg

There's one on my truck rear window too.It's right above this one ce81e17470fad9f20dd2e87493e73fd7.jpgI think I have an extra NJ2AS from last year. PM me a shipping address and I'll drop it in the mail for you.

Unfortunately this one has two errors. The second letter in molon is Greek letter omikron not theta. Also the last letter in labe is epsilon not Sigma.

Unfortunately this one has two errors. The second letter in molon is Greek letter omikron not theta. Also the last letter in labe is epsilon not Sigma.

I guess my vinyl graphics guy doesn't speak Greek lol... you got what it says even with the grammatical errors though.... I should know this stuff myself I'm a fraternity brother... been a long time since I needed to know that alphabet...

I guess my vinyl graphics guy doesn't speak Greek lol... you got what it says even with the grammatical errors though.... I should know this stuff myself I'm a fraternity brother... been a long time since I needed to know that alphabet...

True that can still make it out, but being Greek it stands out to me. Thought I'd mention should you reprint :)

Last update from NJ2AS, just a couple days ago, was about they were going to be pushing very hard for ccw with the help of other leaders from other state organizations that went through it all. They just appointed a new Prez. They also just posted a picture on Facebook of all the member renewals/new members coming in...I call bs on that

For info on NJ2AS (copied from an email I received from them).   First meeting is tomorrow, the 14th:

Meet the new President of NJ2AS

Meet the new President, Alexander Roubian as he conducts meetings around the State.  Hear what Alexander has to say about the direction of NJ2AS in 2015, upcoming projects and volunteer opportunities.  Question and answer session will be conducted.  

-Wednesday, January 14, 2015, at 7:00 pm at Montville Executive Suites, 320 Changebridge Road, Pine Brook, NJ 07058

-Wednesday, January 21, 2015, 7:00 pm at NJ Mansion at Brick, 

1060 Cedar Ridge Avenue, Brick, New Jersey 08723 (behind Joe's Crab Shack)

-Wednesday, January 28, 2015, 7:00 pm at Bangers Sport Shop, South Jersey Shooting Club, 640 Piney Hollow Road, Winslow, NJ 08037

Hi Everyone,

The NJ2AS is still here and stronger than ever. Please ignore any negativity. It seems from the picture of the sticker that the machine that lays down the letters had an error and did not put down the I. Please message me and I will have new stickers sent out to everyone.

Best,

Alexander Roubian

NJ2AS President

I went to lasts night's meeting at NJ Mansion at Brick. Met the new president and some other nice people. I do not know the full history of the past; we cannot change the past. We must focus on the present and future and how we can change things in New Jersey. Just like was mentioned last night, we need to go on the offensive, instead of always playing catch up.

I thought Alex had some very good core objectives for NJ2AS for 2015.

S.  

please remove any gun related stickers with spelling errors, it just give the antis ammo by proving we cant even spell correctly

I went to lasts night's meeting at NJ Mansion at Brick. Met the new president and some other nice people. I do not know the full history of the past; we cannot change the past. We must focus on the present and future and how we can change things in New Jersey. Just like was mentioned last night, we need to go on the offensive, instead of always playing catch up.

S.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -Santayana

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -Santayana

Whatever you are implying I can assure you will not happen again. We are reorganized and have solid goals for the year. Let's stay positive and focused and all work together with accomplishing our common goals.

please remove any gun related stickers with spelling errors, it just give the antis ammo by proving we cant even spell correctly

Agreed! However, it was not a spelling error. The sticker machine did not place the 'I' down hence the large space between the other letters.

S.

Agreed and thank you!