45Doll

NJ2AS Initiates Sweeney Recall?

I don't care who they elect in district 3 to replace Sweeney. Would Nikki Trunk run against him again?

I wouldn't be completely opposed to Jeff VanDrew as the next senate president, if we have to pick a Dem.

For the same effort it will take to get 40,000 signatures -- which is probably a pipe dream considering the numbers and the people involved -- you may be able to flip 4-5 seats, maybe more, through get out the vote tactics in truly vulnerable districts. 

Those of you with advanced degrees in lower digestive tract events leading to soiled clothing, which most reading this thread seem to possess, must admit that a modest chance at 5 is better than a nearly impossible chance with one with almost no good consequences. 

I don't care who they elect in district 3 to replace Sweeney. Would Nikki Trunk run against him again? I wouldn't be completely opposed to Jeff VanDrew as the next senate president, if we have to pick a Dem.

They will never elect a pro2A guy as president. Never.

The next question is, did they get or try to get support from the dems? If not why? The guy has enemies for sure and if they smell blood, well they would work against him surely. Have the hired any political advisors with past experience with Sweeny? Maybe stole a guy from his camp?

If not? Why?

Poor planning

That's why

Is the nj2as prepared to get poll monitors? Do they have a plan? Do they even know how to appoint poll monitors?

This is why they need a strong candidate BEFORE the crap

Poor planning

Become part of the planning. You naysayers are like the French who just let the Germans take over without even putting up a fight. You're the "non Patriots" during the Revolutionary war. When the pro2A people of Jersey really need you to roll up your sleeves, hit the pavement with us and help us fight these increasingly tyrannical politicians, instead of using your ultra intelligence to help us, you're gonna sit there say all the things we "should've done" what "might've worked" what "will never work". Start trying to find a pro2A replacement to run against him then if that's what's so dear to you before you'll join the effort. Start trying to organize "poll monitors" if that's something that will be needed. Don't just sit on your ass and pontificate about how bad we will fail and how triumphant you will feel when you get to say "told you so". Do what you can to help this be successful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When is this allotted time to get signatures?

I posted on this a few days ago.

I believe it's 160 days. 250 signatures per day. As they say in my part of Italy, boner for tuna. Translation: "Good f*****g luck."

Someone should ask Mr. Roubian when he initiated the process, and how many signatures he's collected. My guess is he'd pick up a handful of printouts and wave them in our face. 

Become part of the planning. You naysayers are like the French who just let the Germans take over without even putting up a fight. You're the "non Patriots" during the Revolutionary war. When the pro2A people of Jersey really need you to roll up your sleeves, hit the pavement with us and help us fight these increasingly tyrannical politicians, instead of using your ultra intelligence to help us, you're gonna sit there say all the things we "should've done" what "might've worked" what "will never work". Start trying to find a pro2A replacement to run against him then if that's what's so dear to you before you'll join the effort. Start trying to organize "poll monitors" if that's something that will be needed. Don't just sit on your ass and pontificate about how bad we will fail and how triumphant you will feel when you get to say "told you so". Do what you can to help this be successful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think what he's trying to say is that all of that stuff should've been done before this recall campaign was initiated.

I was saying that ALL the things I suggested should have been in place BEFORE the recall effort was formalized. Now that the cat is out of the bag, you play against him...on his turf.

and for those thinking I am a naysayer..i am when it comes to the Flamingoes.

But consider this, I put my name on a ballot, and I will again to support my convictions. I did it from inside. When you understand the metrics of the jersey political machine, you can get a lot done.

NJ2as is like a child with ADD, they want to something, but are unwilling to do anything but what the leader de jour says at that time...but wait it changes again. No focus.

ANJRPC, love them or not, has the long view.

NJ gun laws will change when people start realizing a well funded 14th amendment case or ADA case will screw the last of them. Look at what the gay community (and they are a wildly small community in the great perspective) has done. Why no attorney or group has harnessed the path blazed by the libs themselves is beyond my understanding.

Shawn, I know that Sweeney swills them like any other ironworker..body cams will get him if they have to stop him. If a person makes a report, to the NJSP or locals..and nothing is done...they be screwed. the cops know it, they will give a pass ONLY when they think its safe to do so..its up to people to make sure the areas frequented are held to a standard and pressed..they will not lose their job for Sweeny  

I told you a year or so ago that Sweeny carries..as does Weinberg and Greenwald.

Think about this. What if recall signatures included a bunch of union tradesmen and state workers. Between my wife and I that can happen

and those names will be recorded when turned in, and more than likely they'll suddenly find themselves out of work?

Eh, long on ego and as far as I know, short on action, other than being a candidate for office. People tend not to want to help you when you call them a bunch of idiots. As always the world is full of people who are certain things wouod go the right way if all the other idiots of the world would just shut up and do what they want. It does get some peoople in power, look at Obama, Hillary, Communist Part members, and pretty much any Dem politician. The naysayers might as well simply kneel behind their Democrat politician overlords and kiss thier wrinkled butts.

I was saying that ALL the things I suggested should have been in place BEFORE the recall effort was formalized. Now that the cat is out of the bag, you play against him...on his turf.

and for those thinking I am a naysayer..i am when it comes to the Flamingoes.

But consider this, I put my name on a ballot, and I will again to support my convictions. I did it from inside. When you understand the metrics of the jersey political machine, you can get a lot done.

NJ2as is like a child with ADD, they want to something, but are unwilling to do anything but what the leader de jour says at that time...but wait it changes again. No focus.

NJ gun laws will change when people start realizing a well funded 14th amendment case or ADA case will screw the last of them. Look at what the gay community (and they are a wildly small community in the great perspective) has done. Why no attorney or group has harnessed the path blazed by the libs themselves is beyond my understanding.

Shawn, I know that Sweeney swills them like any other ironworker..body cams will get him if they have to stop him. If a person makes a report, to the NJSP or locals..and nothing is done...they be screwed. the cops know it, they will give a pass ONLY when they think its safe to do so..its up to people to make sure the areas frequented are held to a standard and pressed..they will not lose their job for Sweeny  

I told you a year or so ago that Sweeny carries..as does Weinberg and Greenwald.

here is the thing, you want to do a recall..great.

first you need to HIRE the right people...there are serious political hit-people that do this for a living. Get them under your wings and let them work, they will simmer the pot with enough innuendo and rumor mongering that the low fruit will bail. Drop bad press, bad relations, whatever work it. Find the enemies and work them..find the friends and work them harder to make them enemies. when you have the person worked over a little, then you go formal. you need to SCARE the others with the harbinger of recall (the rumors spread fast).. but going straight away is like calling them out.  Tthat is ill conceived and stupid 

been there done that. I got rid of a guy once already (and I am working on another now)..and I did not even have to try. He was poisonous and by the time we were done, he knew it and actually moved.

you need to understand how NJ..NOT Colorado works.

Dems are like packs of wolves with 1 alpha amongst them. sure, others want to be, but don't have the guts. give them a reason and they will grow a set themselves very fast... 

The actual elected officials are the least of the crowd, the handlers are where the real power is in state government.

Matt, I have been in office for 5 year now..i have crushed all my opponents by more than the other contenders put together. My races are always called first or in the first 10 minutes after the polls close. 
I am speaking from experience in holding elected office and party office. 

Wunderbar! So in your capacity as an elected official, what have you done to protect & defend 2A in NJ? Or have you simply become another of the NJ politicians, based on the rant above? Why should anyone listen to you or even trust you when you sound just like them?

I had all the illegal extra paperwork removed and made it clear that permits and FPID's are people's rights...and they get there stuff now in under 30 days.  (used to be up to 1 year) in my town, you get a permit in less than a week if the references respond. I am also a universal reference, got most all of our recreation and half the council into shooting. I have gotten the anjrpc to become a regular fixture at our town day, volunteered and have worked to get a children's program started (trying to do it this summer, I have interest, but no commitments yet)

sorry if that's not good enough.

mmmhmm, what town is this? Call me skeptical, your insults and disparaging remarks about people trying a different tactic in NJ leads me to think you have become one of the politicians who are the problem, much like Weinberg, Greenwald, mainor and codey. They also are convinced they know the right thing to do. Perhaps you can replace them one day.

nope..I am out of this state in 3 years max.

Why stay? I pay high taxes, work hard and get nothing but crap for it.

I get people who bitch and moan about the same things I do and when you ask them to put up or shut up. They walk every time. It's easier to bitch than fix something. simple psychology those without a plan tend to bitch, those with a plan tend to do, or help others to achieve 

I elaborated quite extensively here on this thread what to do how to, do it, why to do things and got crap..
then I get people skeptical?

I paid for the NJ2AS to have a booth at our town day, my own $. Then after the flamingoes started to strut, never again. 

Move to Sussex county and read the paper...you will know me by name in a week (by sight in a month) I am the most often quoted elect non state official in my county. (and yes, that is true, the local paper told me just the other day)  

I don't see anyone here doing what I did, save 1 guy and an unnoticed state assemblyman who posts here

I had all the illegal extra paperwork removed and made it clear that permits and FPID's are people's rights...and they get there stuff now in under 30 days.  (used to be up to 1 year) in my town, you get a permit in less than a week if the references respond. I am also a universal reference, got most all of our recreation and half the council into shooting. I have gotten the anjrpc to become a regular fixture at our town day, volunteered and have worked to get a children's program started (trying to do it this summer, I have interest, but no commitments yet)

sorry if that's not good enough.

uummm...my p2p's took 8 months. the 2nd time.

nope..I am out of this state in 3 years max.

Why stay? I pay high taxes, work hard and get nothing but crap for it.

I get people who bitch and moan about the same things I do and when you ask them to put up or shut up. They walk every time. It's easier to bitch than fix something. simple psychology those without a plan tend to bitch, those with a plan tend to do, or help others to achieve

I elaborated quite extensively here on this thread what to do how to, do it, why to do things and got crap..

then I get people skeptical?

I paid for the NJ2AS to have a booth at our town day, my own $. Then after the flamingoes started to strut, never again.

Move to Sussex county and read the paper...you will know me by name in a week (by sight in a month) I am the most often quoted elect non state official in my county. (and yes, that is true, the local paper told me just the other day)

I don't see anyone here doing what I did, save 1 guy and an unnoticed state assemblyman who posts here

Hamburg/Franklin correct?

ANJRPC -- I do love them because of Cherry Ridge -- has a view? Aside from urging us to email Christie and our representatives, and smirking at committee members during hearings, of what does this view consist?

ANJRPC -- I do love them because of Cherry Ridge -- has a view? Aside from urging us to email Christie and our representatives, and smirking at committee members during hearings, of what does this view consist?

I agree. ANJRPC does nothing (pro-actively) for NJ gun owners.