PASCSA

2016 East Coast Steel Challenge Championship - Update

Registration is now open for the East Coast Steel Challenge Series. The past 2 years these matches have been sold out. To date we have over 25 sponsors for a projected $30,000 in prizes to give away by random drawing, with more coming in every day. Last years cash paybacks were just under $10,000. So if you are looking to attend the largest registered SCSA match in the US, head on over to http://eastcoaststeelchampionship.com/ and download a registration form. We also need ROs to work the match. Any questions please contact me by email from the website.

2016 Sponsors to date:

EGW

GT Targets

Michael Gottlieb , Attorney at Law

Heritage Guild

Cabelas

Patriot Cases

Empty Clip Targets

Newbold Targets

Sierra Bullets

RamRodz

Volquartsen Custom

EuroOptic

RTE Targets

Oak Hill Enterprises

Revolver Supply Co.

Safariland

Talon Grips

Trop Gun Shop

Sig Sauer

Weapon Shield

Atlanta Arms & Ammo

IWI US

Tandemkross

Brownells

Warren Tactical Sights

Browning Bayou Bullets

Bar-Sto Precision

Holy Crap! Registration is now $100 a gun!

I look forward to this event every year, and I shoot pistol iron and carbine, but that may be a bit too rich for me.... The monthly comps are $20 and are just as fun.

Rick -- I'm thinking this is not the match held at OBRPC -- if that is what you had in mind

Oops sorry I had no idea. I got the application in the mail today but when I saw the price has went up from last year I chucked it. I already spent over 1k on match fees so far this year and haven't even been to a match yet. 

World Class Steel moved out to LIPSA in Long Island if you like to still attend that one like you guys have in years past. I think the info is on the website. 

So did John move out to long island?  Did he retire from his job? 

For those talking About the price of the East Coast Steel Challenge Match, let me explain why,the higher level match the more we have to pay USPSA to report scores, more money in, more money out, more money in, more prizes on the random draw table, also includes a match t-shirt (you had to buy those before) and a continental breakfast (you had to buy that before also) . Currently we have over 40k worth of prizes to randomly give away (you pick your own prize at registration) with lots more to go. The pay back is 75% of the entry fees after expenses by lewis class, so even if you are not the best shooter out there you can still walk away with money, last year we paid out about 10k in cash. Id be willing to bet you will not find a match with this amount of payback and prizes for $100.

Holy Crap! Registration is now $100 a gun!

I look forward to this event every year, and I shoot pistol iron and carbine, but that may be a bit too rich for me.... The monthly comps are $20 and are just as fun.

it's only $100 for the first gun, $75 for the rest.