Blake

Decided to try long, long range. Blew my 2016 budget in one shot...

Hey bud, like I told you a couple weeks ago, bring it down here. Jimmy and I just found a private membership 1000 yd range to shoot at.

Can you shoot that at CJ? Did they change the rules on .50 BMG?

Which is that?

It came with the Leupold MK4 4-14 w/ BORS attached. I'm not really a fan of it and am looking for a S&B PM2 5-25 with the P4F reticle.

Nice ! I just got my .264 24" bull Black Hole Weaponry barrel that I ordered a while ago. I want it to be my 1000 yard AR, but I figure that I need about another year to save up for the scope I want.

Will the BORS fit on the S&B?

Unfortunately it's made for the scope it came on. They do make a model for the pm2 so I'm gona see what that would run me.

On my way to the range right now to determine just how much I'm gona dislike the MK4. Maybe I will like it better in use than playing with it in my back yard.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Scope was actually better than I anticipated. Eye box isn't very forgiving especially at max mag but it will do for now. At 1k + yds I could see more mag being a plus.

Recoil is amazingly minimal. Like the same as a 308 bolt. BORS tracked perfectly from 100-350 and back several times. It's like cheating with that thing.

I waged a war against some gallon jugs of water and they didn't stand a chance.

Hey bud, like I told you a couple weeks ago, bring it down here. Jimmy and I just found a private membership 1000 yd range to shoot at.

Can you shoot that at CJ? Did they change the rules on .50 BMG?

I will take take the trip down there at some point for sure. Prob gona have to wait until fall bc spring/summer is booked with bachelor parties and weddings already.

CJ changed their rules on 50 cal a few months ago. If you get a special purpose badge you can shoot prone on the HP range. I was just out there a couple hours ago.

I wish I had private land to shoot on bc this thing def draws a crowd though.

I will take take the trip down there at some point for sure. Prob gona have to wait until fall bc spring/summer is booked with bachelor parties and weddings already.

CJ changed their rules on 50 cal a few months ago. If you get a special purpose badge you can shoot prone on the HP range. I was just out there a couple hours ago.

I wish I had private land to shoot on bc this thing def draws a crowd though.

Nice. Sounds fun. The new range jimmy and I visited last week has 2 Baretts they rent. A 20" and a 29". One has the BORS on it.

I want to shoot one.

Always thought it would be cool to own one, and one of the local shops hooked up a fantastic deal on a very rare Barrett M107A1 MCR package.  Came with the full kit good ol' Uncle Sam gets which generally isn't offered to the public.  Complete with watertight case, extra mags, scope, BORS, etc.

V4Npib.jpg

Stepping up your game a bit, eh Blake?

M33...$5 a pop...(hopefully, prices came down)

Hey, you only live once. Nice bucket list pick up, Blake!

M33 is down to about 2 bucks a round, a little cheaper if you are patient. I scored a bulk amount of it at a really good price so I'm set for a while.

M33 is down to about 2 bucks a round, a little cheaper if you are patient. I scored a bulk amount of it at a really good price so I'm set for a while.

In that case, all you need are some Raufoss rounds and you should be all set ;)