InFamous

This has to be the best Anniversary gift...right?

I bought her a smart watch, Gear S2, and took her on vacation this weekend. I bought her flowers today and cooked her favorite sandwich which is a Reuben. But this has to top it all...right? An NRA Membership! Ummm, RIGHT?

Ooh a year old Samsung watch when the S3 is gonna be released soon..... lol.  Sorry I'm an Android Wear snob (currently rocking a Huawei Watch and a LG Urbane).

For $50 and she wanted a smart watch...that she'll stop wearing in a month or two. You know I made the right choice :p LMAO

For $50 and she wanted a smart watch...that she'll stop wearing in a month or two. You know I made the right choice :p LMAO

Lol ok then - I hope she has a Samsung Phone then...  See how she likes it - maybe she'll want to keep using it.

Really dude? smh

And yes, Really - there are much better android wear watches out there for not a lot of money.  Actually the Gear S2 isn't really Android Wear - it's Tizen... I'm actually not a fan of Samsung's proprietary offerings.

Lol ok then - I hope she has a Samsung Phone then...  See how she likes it - maybe she'll want to keep using it.

And yes, Really - there are much better android wear watches out there for not a lot of money.  Actually the Gear S2 isn't really Android Wear - it's Tizen... I'm actually not a fan of Samsung's proprietary offerings.

LG G5, but it's compatible with any phone that can get the Gear app. She actually does love it, but she loved her fitbit when I got that for her too and within 2 months she wasn't wearing it anymore LMAO. 

I do know there's better ones out there and the Gear 3 is coming out but you realistically couldn't beat the price for $50. 

Its ok Next time we See KrdShrk... We all gonna take turns punching him in the balls.

Challenge accepted! LMAO but really...getting back to the NRA membership. I win husband of the year...am I right or am I right?!?!

Her actual response, cause she got the email before I told her was "Why the f' am I a NRA member now". I said cause you need to be and I renewed mine, plus you get another NRA bag. She asked for her camo NRA bag back that I stole from her to keep my .22 targets in LMAO