Bklynracer

Florida permit question

Have a friend lives in NJ with a Florida CCW, just got his renewal and needs fingerprints done, not sure where he has to go to get it done. Lives in Bergen County, His info says it has to be on paper and signed.  I was thinking go to GFH when they have a class and get it done.

Any other options. 

Have a friend lives in NJ with a Florida CCW, just got his renewal and needs fingerprints done, not sure where he has to go to get it done. Lives in Bergen County, His info says it has to be on paper and signed.  I was thinking go to GFH when they have a class and get it done.
Any other options. 
Local police.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Problem is, most PDs use electronic prints now and the NJSP just won't do it period! I went through hell getting my prints in ink from a law enforcement agency on Florida cards!
My town did it, but took awhile to find the ink and cards and I had to walk the patrolman through it, and help him along. He admitted he had never done it before, and I had some experience from my younger days.

Just now, capt14k said:

My town did it, but took awhile to find the ink and cards and I had to walk the patrolman through it, and help him along. He admitted he had never done it before, and I had some experience from my younger days.

That's what happened with me. A Captain at my local PD who is very pro 2A searched to find the old fingerprinting stuff and did it for me! I doubt that stuff will still be around when I need to renew my FL permit!