Sign in to follow this  
Ray Ray

Your favorite bolt action rifle

Huuummm, too many to choose from:

How about the Lee-Enfield Model #4 Mk I, in .303 British?

The old reliable:

Winchester Model 70, in 30-06 Springfield (pre-1964)

And another all time favorite:

Reminton Model 700, in 30-06 Springfield.

I think these are a few of the best ever made. Just my humble opinion, your milage may vary.

I love my G98/40 Rifle. It is a beautiful WW2 Hugarian produced rifle for the German Army. It makes the Mauser 98k look like a piece of trash.

Can you post a picture that I'd like to see.

TC

Here is my JHV 1941 G98/40. There were roughly 100,000 rifles produced from 1941-44. My rifle has the extremely rare sight hood.There is also a close up of the action showing the excellent workmanship.

My Browning .270 A-Bolt that I had the LOP lengthened to 37 cm's (that's 14.5669" for those not born in a country other than the U.S. :D ) It was about an inch and a quarter extension and made it feel just perfect in my arms. The gunsmith even said that once he was done and lifted it up to his shoulder that it felt way better to him.

My Browning .270 A-Bolt that I had the LOP lengthened to 37 cm's (that's 14.5669" for those not born in a country other than the U.S. :D ) It was about an inch and a quarter extension and made it feel just perfect in my arms. The gunsmith even said that once he was done and lifted it up to his shoulder that it felt way better to him.

Metric is for people who can't divide by anything except 10. :p