Welcome to the NEWSWIRE!  This is where to look FIRST if you want to know what's happening or will happen on the Second Amendment scene in NJ!

I will try to cross-post timely, poignant articles for you to chat about & share.  Comments & questions are welcome, but remember I'm not a Mod.  Lurking is always allowed, but you get more if you pick my brain.  Think of this thread as a daily, interactive News Magazine, one that I shall try to update on a daily basis.

Merry Christmas to you all!

LOCK & LOAD!

Rosey

CNJFO TO SPEAK 1-17 AT FREE 2A SEMINAR HOSTED BY NJCR!
INACKER & ROSENTHAL TO REPORT ON STATE OF 2A IN NJ!
by Black Wire Media Friday Dec. 21, 2018 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

The Coalition of New Jersey Firearm Owners is proud to announce that its' Communications Director, Theresa Inacker, will be joined by CNJFO Vice President David "Rosey" Rosenthal, for the first meeting of The New Jersey Constitutional Republicans in the coming new year. Inacker's presentation will cover turning soccer moms into 2A advocates and Rosenthal will cover how incrementalism got us to "the end of our ropes" with DISAPPEARING RIGHTS! This meeting will start promptly at 6pm on Thursday January 17, 2019 at The Grove at Centerton in Pittsgrove, NJ and is OPEN TO THE PUBLIC! It will feature an interactive seminar format with Q&A from audience members.

Joining Inacker & Rosenthal are Mark Cheeseman & Jay Factor of New Jersey Firearm Owners Syndicate to speak on the Cheeseman-Jillard lawsuit which CNJFO is helping to fund through a matching funds campaign (go to: www.cnjfo.com/page-18139 to donate & CNJFO will match it up to $5K total). This is a FREE Seminar, and patronage of the Bar & Grill is strongly encouraged, so have dinner with us (Dutch Treat) and be prepared to learn more about how NJ politicians have been screwing with our right to carry for over half a century!

Come out and meet some of NJ's most stalwart 2nd Amendment crusaders at this history-making event! This is a FREE Seminar but we still need to know how many are coming on Thursday January 17th so an emailed RSVP is appreciated: [email protected] . Hope you can join us for this 2A POWERHOUSE Event deep in the heart of South Jersey!

Image may contain: text
No automatic alt text available.
John Robert Carman is with Theresa Marchitto Inacker and 4 others at The Grove at Centerton.

The New Jersey Constitutional Republicans
cordially invite all freedom loving New Jersey
citizens to attend a FREE seminar.

The 2nd Amendment & New Jersey
1st NJCR Meeting of 2019
Thursday Evening, January 17th, 2019
6PM The Grove at Centerton
Pittsgrove NJ

The infringement of 2nd Amendment Rights in New Jersey has steadily progressed for several decades. The current administration and the Democrats look to escalate the infringement of 2nd Amendment Rights for law abiding citizens in New Jersey. Organizations like the Coalition of New Jersey Firearm Owners, Association of New Jersey Pistol & Rifle Clubs, & Anthony Colandro of Gun for Hire, NJCR member and New Jersey Firearms Owners Syndicate Founder, Mark Cheeseman and New Jersey Firearms Owners Syndicate Member, 2A Historian, Scholar and Advocate, Jay Factor are all leading the effort to preserve the citizens of New Jersey’s natural rights of legally owning and bearing firearms. NJCR is proudly dedicating our first meeting of the year to gathering all 2A advocates and defenders together to discuss actions taken to preserve the 2nd Amendment Rights of the citizens of New Jersey.

Guest Speakers include:
David Rosenthal - Vice President of the Coalition of NJ Firearm Owners.

Theresa Marchitto Inacker - Communications Director for Coalition of New Jersey Firearms Owners.

Mark Cheeseman - New Jersey Firearms Owners Syndicate Founder and NJCR member.

Jay Factor - New Jersey Firearms Owners Syndicate Member, 2A Historian, Scholar and Advocate.

No cost to participate, however, we ask you to patronize the Bar & Grill.

Call 856-332-6131 or email: [email protected] to RSVP.

Image may contain: 6 people, including Anthony Colandro, William Korman, Lori Rosenthal and David Rosenthal, people smiling, people standing

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

STORY #2 COURTESY OF OUR VERY OWN @BobA

A CHRISTMAS STORY RALPHIE WOULD BE PROUD OF!
HIS & HER LONG GUNS SEAL MARRIAGE PROPOSAL!
by Black Wire Media Saturday Dec. 22, 2018 www.cnjfo.com

Bob & Karen found each other on an internet dating site about 8 years ago. The middle-age lower Somerset County, NJ couple have been together for 6 years now and Karen has been chasing Bob for a ring for 5 of those years. Bob, a CNJFO annual member, introduced Karen to the shooting sports 3 years ago, and she really enjoys it. Once he got her to the range there was no turning back. She can plink all day and insisted on her own FID card & her own firearms immediately! Bob & Karen attended our CNJFO Annual Picnic this past August and loved the food & camaraderie!

Bob & Karen have a place in Maine where they can shoot anytime they please, and visit it 3-4 times a year. The freedom is unimaginable up there to someone from NJ. Here now is their love story in Bob's own words:

"I bought Karen a Henry Golden Boy for her birthday on 9/17. Karen had been after me to marry for a few years prior to that. So during the months between September and Christmas I had a custom cover made by Henry with the proposal on it. I arranged for everyone to be present that Christmas of 2017. We exchanged gifts together simultaneously. When she opened hers her reaction was "I already have one of these". I handed her her glasses and said this one is special. She didn't even finish putting her glasses on and completely lost it when she saw the engraving. Once she was composed I opened the gift she gave me. It was a Shockwave (Editor's Note: 12 ga. home defense "hallway" gun). Although Karen's memories of the moment I'm sure are different, mine are of her sitting on one end of the sofa with her lever action cowboy gun and me on the other end with a shot gun. Powerful moment one could say.

A few days later Patrick from Henry Repeating Arms in Bayonne, NJ contacted me. Evidently Henry wanted to show the receiver cover but knew they might spoil the surprise. So once the Holiday was over, they asked if they could post the engraved gun on their face book page. We agreed. The posting went over pretty big collecting a rather large number of likes and very positive comments from around the country. Patrick offered us a gift from Henry in appreciation. Although it wasn't the Mare's Leg I was hoping for, they sent us very nice his & her wool Henry caps. Great bunch of people at Henry.

Karen and I went to the Outdoor Sports Show in Harrisburg the following February. Henry had a booth there. Knowing Patrick would be there and knowing he never met me personally, I approached him and asked if Henry does custom receiver covers. When he said yes I asked him if he would make one that said " I hate you Karen I want a divorce!". Poor Patrick's face went pale white, his mouth hit the floor and he began to stutter. I then introduced us to him and thanked him for everything. We recently bought our rings and plan to elope shortly.

P.S. I kept the original cover in case she said no. But I suspect I'll be putting it on NJ Gun Forums "For Sale" soon enough!"

EDITOR'S NOTE:
We hope you enjoyed reading this story as much as we enjoyed editing it. Thanks Bob & Karen for sharing your unique love story and congratulations on your engagement! Folks there's still 2 shopping days till Christmas, and a long gun makes a great gift! From all of us to all of you,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

CHEESEMAN-JILLARD LAWSUIT MATCHING FUNDS $10K GOAL REACHED!

FOR MORE INFO ON JUSTIFIABLE NEED GO TO:  http://www.JustifiableNeed.com 

From Facebook:

Next $50 gets the bragging rights for the goal-breaking donation that helped Cheeseman-Jillard defeat NJ gun laws!

https://www.cnjfo.com/page-18139  IS STILL AVAILABLE TO DONATE W/O THE MATCH!

THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT MADE THIS POSSIBLE!

Like what you see here?  A portion of every membership and/or renewal goes towards these lawsuits, as does every apparel & piece of swag sold.  You're not just supporting us...YOU'RE HELPING MAKE HISTORY!  http://www.cnjfo.com/join-us 

Rosey

• Like 1

STORY #4

LEADERSHIP: SETTING THE EXAMPLE SO OTHERS FOLLOW!
EDUCATION, INSTRUCTION, FUNDRAISING BY NJ's PATRIOTS!
by Black Wire Media Christmas 2018 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

The Coalition of New Jersey Firearm Owners proudly sets the tone for organized activities in NJ that support the Right of the People to Keep & Bear Arms! We do this through blood, sweat & toil in hopes for a brighter future for ourselves, all of you our readers, and especially the next generation. We reach for lofty goals, but we do so with confidence. Confidence in YOU our readers, sponsors, members & friends. YOU are the life force of this great organization, for without you all we are is a website & a Facebook page; a clanging gong or a noisy symbol. As 2018 comes to a close, we reach for the stars! Trust us. Our journey leads to VICTORY!

Image may contain: water, text and outdoor
CNJFO
Published by David Rosenthal · 23 hrs

LAWSUIT FUNDS MATCH MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
MAY YOU ALL HAVE A PATRIOT's CHRISTMAS!
by Black Wire Media Christmas 2018 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

The Coalition of New Jersey Firearm Owners hereby congratulates all of our readers, sponsors, members & friends that donated to the Cheeseman-Jillard Lawsuit Matching Funds Program initiated by the Coalition! You folks accepted our challenge by donating the $5K we set in the Challenge, and CNJFO MATCHED that FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS you donated, thus giving the Cheeseman-Jillard lawsuit a $10K push to help with legal expenses to fight for ALL OF US TO WIN-BACK CARRY RIGHTS OUTSIDE THE HOME!

CNJFO is NJ's second largest 2nd Amendment organization. We run sold-out Hog Hunts, Pheasant Hunts, Sporting Clays, a Wing-Ding & Pizza Party (look for announcement SOON), and an Annual Picnic as fundraising social events. Funds collected from these events, our apparel & swag sales, monthly pledges, corporate donations, etc. are earmarked for FIGHTING BAD GUN LAWS! The Cheeseman-Jillard lawsuit won't be our last foray into the UNCONSTITUTIONAL TRENTON QUAGMIRE!

Please consider an apparel or swag purchase, JOINING or RENEWING with us TODAY, becoming a Sustaining 2-Year Member for $100 (we can tack-on 2 yrs to your current membership expiration), or becoming a LIFE MEMBER! Doing so not only helps us fight bad gun laws, it also provides you with an additional TAX DEDUCTION as 2018 closes! Since we're both state & federal 501(c)3 Non-Profit, you don't need to reside in NJ to take advantage of the federal deduction (What happens in Jersey doesn't STAY in NJ!).

CNJFO wishes everyone a safe and happy holiday season. We truly appreciate the continued generosity and support and we are more committed than ever to fight to restore your rights in New Jersey. As you gather with friends and family this holiday season, please take a moment to think of those who sacrifice their time with their families to keep you safe, whether here at home or abroad.

2018 has proven to be a challenging year. The Legislature and Governor have teamed together to further deprive us of our rights by passing 6 new unconstitutional laws, all under the protective cover of an equally hostile Judiciary. We choose not to be deterred, to concede or to throw in the towel. We choose to stand and fight, wherever the fight may be...in the streets of Trenton, in the halls of the State House, or in the Courts. Together we can win this!

From our houses to yours, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

---The Editors

STORY #5, A PARODY BY KAITLIN BENETT 

30 CENTS A DAY! $9/MO! $108/YR! CNJFO DUES IS 1/2 THAT!
$50/YR TO FIGHT BAD GUN LAW! WON'T STOP W/ BUMP STOCKS!
by Black Wire Media Thursday Dec. 27, 2018 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

The Bump-Stock BAN is BAD LAW! It opened the door to declare any device, even a piece of string, as a regulated accessory. It's not the stock itself that we're concerned with. It's the LANGUAGE IN THE BILL! Some folks have them & some don't. AR parts are like mustard. They come in different "flavors" and not everyone likes all of them. Some prefer ketchup on their hot dog. And that's okay. The road to INCREMENTALISM is turning icy this winter. A slippery slope that will only create more BAD GUN LAW! In NJ the Bump is now TRIPLE-ILLEGAL! What's NEXT? Arresting NJ gun owners for owning a ball of string (constructive possession)?

• Like 1

#6, AR-15 RIFLE & CUSTOM CERAKOTE JOB DONATED TO CNJFO BY SC ARMS!

NJF&W LICENSE AGENT DONATES AR-15 TO CNJFO DRAWING!
CUSTOM CERAKOTE ARTISTRY LED TO FULL SERVICE FFL!
by Black Wire Media Saturday Dec. 29, 2018 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

Is your hunting or fishing license expiring the end of this month (in 2 days)? Instead of going to the big box store that's ANTI-2A, bring your old license & swing on over to CNJFO sponsor SC Arms at 210 Summerhill Road in Spotswood, NJ for your renewal. Derek Pitera, SC Arms President, is an avid outdoorsman himself, with years of deer hunting experience. He's also a regionally recognized Cerakote artist that supplies custom Cerakote work to other well-known firearms retailers throughout NJ. Pitera is donating an AR-15 rifle kit complete with custom Cerakote in CNJFO's colors that the 2A group will use for a drawing next year! Thanks to SC Arms and Happy New Year!

Image may contain: 1 person, beard and indoor
Image may contain: living room, table and indoor
Image may contain: one or more people and hat
CNJFO
Published by David Rosenthal · 6 hrs

NJ's SC ARMS NOW FEATURING HUNTING & FISHING LICENSES!
CNJFO SPONSOR DONATES AR-15 & CERAKOTE JOB!
by Black Wire Media Saturday Dec. 29, 2018 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

Derek Pitera, President of SC Arms, the Spotswood, NJ full service new & used firearms dealer, ammo retailer & Cerakote artist, is attracting more customers to his store at 210 Summerhill Road by offering a new service: NJF&W hunting & fishing licenses. CNJFO Vice President Dave "Rosey" Rosenthal renewed his hunting license yesterday as it EXPIRES DEC. 31st! SC Arms (formerly Savage Cerakote) became an official Licensing Agent of NJF&W just recently, having gotten the thermal printer set-up prior to everyone's license expiration on New Years Eve. 2019 NJ hunting licenses start at $27.50 and are good till 12-31-19.

SC Arms, a leader in the NJ firearms industry, actively promotes the 2nd Amendment instead of running away from it! The CNJFO sponsor has TWO of our brochure holders attractively displayed at both the entrance & sales counter. SC Arms is proudly donating an AR-15 kit featuring a lower, an upper & a hand guard, all of which will feature Pitera's famous custom Cerakote artwork using CNJFO's colors in an ultra-cool camo pattern for this one-of-a-kind collector's item! As the build progresses, we'll be sure to keep you informed with all of the particulars, including how to donate to us for chances to WIN THIS RIFLE!

CNJFO is proud to partner with SC Arms in the fight for our 2nd Amendment Rights. Don't need a fishing or hunting license renewal? Stop in anyway to buy some ammo & check out the inventory (growing daily) and the artwork. Relax on the overstuffed couches in the lounge area & have a coffee. You'll feel like you're HOME! While you're there, if you're not already a CNJFO member, pick-up one of our brochures & JOIN to help us FIGHT BAD GUN LAW! Check out all this place has to offer and keep a small "Mom & Pop" shop in business. They're in Unit 5 at Romeo Plaza on Summerhill Road in Spotswood, NJ. For more info & store hours, go to: www.savagecerakote.com, email them at: [email protected] or call 732-425-4996. You'll be glad you did!

• Like 1

#7  A FANTASY ARTICLE >>INDOCTRINATING KIDS THRU A GUN "BUY-BACK" SCHEME!  WHAT COULD BE???

GUN TURN-IN MAKES YOUNG KIDS FEEL GOOD!
INDOCTRINATION CAMPS PREPARE THE GUNLESS!
by Kilroy Was Here (parody for Black Wire Media)
Sunday December 30, 2018 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

Dateline 2070 - DEEP Inside the People's Republic -

Going old school with this info friends & patriots - I trust that you have all adhered to our chosen protocols to use the old smtp dead drops and are spoofing your people’s device genetic chip login with the units the Free America SOL teams smuggled in.

I was in the USoA archives via a secure GEAsat and found this for our digital war to get the truth out there. We need to use every mode we have access too - to hit as many devices with the post as we can.

Remember, back in the mid 2000's when the shift was starting to really drive that push for gun control, that we now know, was really the drive for people control, not long before the split? Look at this they had it right -
The fights that they were losing then, were the result of the lack of engagement of the youth back in the 1970's 80's 90's -

Why didn’t anyone listen to them, that the future of freedom and the 2a, that we now sadly know truly is the support mechanism for the freedom of speech, freedom from illegal search and seizure - all the things that the Peoples Thought Police and Compliance Brigades thrust on us daily - could be thwarted with a strong, willful, armed and regulated citizenry.

How did they let the progressives push the discussion and the indoctrination of the youth with schemes such as this? How were there so many that had their heads in the sand? How many that didn’t see the forest for the trees and only worried about their ability to hunt – if they only knew how important the 2a really was!

We need to resurrect this and post it far and wide to all the linked devices and compliance signs, be smart – be safe – cover your tracks, you don’t want to end up in a cell in Sacremento.

I did find a snippet, that I will share later in more detail – but “Kilroy, his family and his team“ made it across to the United States during the split at a southerly crossing, and were not taken and turned by the Thought Correction Squads - the truth shall set us free.

To Freedom – We remain the Conservative Insurgency (end)

---
This is a fantasy piece based on the novels of Kurt Schlichter – of which I recommend reading – they are not as fantastic as one may think given today’s climate in the USoA. But the message you see could not be further from the truth – Kilroy (12/2018)

Editors Note:
Kilroy Was Here is one of our freelance volunteer writers on staff. He is well-read, and sees parallels with current events, history, and the slippery slope that is child indoctrination paid for by us the taxpayers! Could this really happen to our society? Our gunlessness lead to such a fantasy? YOU the Readers be the judge!

Image may contain: one or more people and text

#8 ANOTHER GEM BY LARRY BRAICO!

NJ GUN OWNERS TIRED OF STEREOTYPES & ABUSE!
UNITY & ACTIVISM KEY TO A 1-TERM MURPHY REGIME!
by Lawrence J. "Larry" Braico, 2nd Amendment Activist
Special to Black Wire Media Wednesday Jan. 2, 2019 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

F the MSM! Nearly thirty years ago Mike Kelly of The Bergen Record goofed on good citizens who were protesting [then] Governor Jim Florio's much coveted and so-called "Assault Weapons" Ban of 1990 by calling them "FLANNEL SHIRTED YAHOOS." Nothing has changed; (except for the big hole in the ground where the Record used to be in Hackensack), and Kelly still writes for what's left of that failing Democrat loving rag.

The Main Stream Media, both print and digital, still assails defenders of the Second Amendment and promotes the destruction of that Article of the Bill of Rights the Founders found important enough to put a telling "second" amongst a carefully selected jeweled list of the "ten" most important political treasures time had advanced for the empowerment of people over government since the Maqna Carta in 1215.

God was watching THEN and provided something called the INTERNET which has given voice to the People in a manner never expected by those like Mike Kelly. I do believe if it were not for this medium, the globalists would have prevailed by their targeted year of 2000. How many readers and posters here know about an international cabal of One Worlders called the Bilderbergers? How many know Jim Florio was invited to, (and attended), their gathering immediately after losing his governorship after only one term? Not many! They put a band aid on his boo-boo and sent him home with lots of pats on the head and hand shakes to console the ass kicking he took from the boot toes of those same "Flannel Shirted YAHOOS."

Lets hope we can secure a similar invitation under similar circumstances for Phil Murphy. Putting aside minor differences in attitude, approach, techniques, etc. and keeping the GOAL of ending the rule of our Oppressors will get us to the finish line! 2019 just started and there's LOTS of work to be done! Staying vigilant by JOINING a group such as CNJFO is a great way to start the new year! www.cnjfo.com/join-us

EDITOR'S NOTE:
Larry Braico joined our volunteer staff of freelancers late last year. His comments are enlightening and offer a historical context that not many NJ gun owners have been exposed to. It is our sincere hope that we can learn from the past as we march on into the future of this new year by PROTECTING gun ownership in NJ. We hope you enjoy reading Larry's timely musings as much as we enjoy editing them. ---The Editors

Image may contain: one or more people and text
Image may contain: one or more people
Image may contain: 3 people, people standing

• Informative 1

#9  NY DA's REFUSE TO CHARGE SAFE ACT CRIMES & HOW IT RELATES TO NJ LAWSUITS IN-PLAY

UPSTATE NY DA's KNOW A STUPID LAW WHEN THEY SEE ONE!
NY's SAFE ACT 7 RD MAG LIMIT NOT BEING ENFORCED AT ALL!
by Black Wire Media Friday January 4, 2019 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

Erie & Niagara County District Attorneys have gone public with their outright refusal to charge NY SAFE ACT violators for having more than 7 rounds in a semi-automatic firearm magazine. This is the same law Gov. Cuomo signed at 2 in the morning, without any exemption for ANY law enforcement personnel, thus making every LEO a FELON (for a short time, until he signed another Bill containing a LEO EXEMPTION). The feel-good measure, which some upstate rural County Sheriffs never arrested gun owners for, now comes under the same scrutiny as NJ's (unconstitutional?) 10 round mag limit.

Anthony Colandro, speaking from the NRA Board of Directors meeting in Virginia yesterday, told his "Ant's Rants" daily viewers that the NRA is partially funding the ANJRPC's lawsuits, and the Rogers right to carry case has received a docket number and briefs are due in 30 days. We sincerely hope that the NRA & ANJRPC use this tidbit of pertinent information in their briefs to aid in outlining the obvious financial burden and discrimination being thrust upon NJ gun owners in an unequal fashion, thereby highlighting the unconstitutionality of it all.

"What happens in Jersey doesn't stay in Jersey", something both Colandro and CNJFO staff writers have been saying for years. The reverse is also true. Having NY District Attorneys (where carry permits are routinely issued) selectively enforcing gun law can only help us win back carry in New Jersey AND eliminate magazine bans on "normal, everyday, popular, in-circulation magazines".

NJ Senator Loretta Weinberg's famous quote, "It's only unconstitutional when a court SAYS IT IS" might just come back to bite her & her Trenton gun-grabbin' cohorts in the buttocks. Time will tell.

Now would be a great time to say "thank-you" to ANJRPC by JOINING for a mere $40 per year at: www.anjrpc.org . Then please consider joining the Coalition of New Jersey Firearm Owners at: www.cnjfo.com/join-us . We're the ONLY NJ 2nd Amendment group to run "matching funds" campaigns for both ANJRPC lawsuits ($5,500) and the Cheeseman-Jillard lawsuit ($10,000+) and we can use YOUR dues money and/or RENEWAL to FIGHT BAD GUN LAW!

ONWARD TO VICTORY!

---The Editors

#10  OPEN CARRY RALLY AT PITTSBURGH TOMORROW, MONDAY 1-7-19

600 ARMED PROTESTERS SET TO MARCH ON PITTSBURGH!
JOSHUA PRINCE SENT LETTER; KATE BENNETT TO SPEAK!
by Black Wire Media Saturday Late Edition 1-5-19 www.cnjfo.com

This Monday folks from all over the Midwest region are expected to show for an Open Carry Rally in Pittsburgh, PA organized by Justin Dillon. The Erie, PA 31 year old already successfully fought Erie PA's BAN on carrying guns in town parks and WON! Pittsburgh's Mayor is going against the same state law that Erie did, and Dillon expects to win a future court case over this as well. Monday's Rally will feature Kent State's Kaitlin Bennett and other prominent 2A speakers that will address the crowd open carrying both long guns & holstered sidearms, something NJ politicians know will never happen here since we have "Justifiable Need".

1 hour ago, Smokin .50 said:

I don't know how many of you listen to the GunforHire podcast, but he's been talking about this his last 2 episodes. Here's the latest one:

Do you remember some months ago that a NJ resident, Susan Woodroffe, started a Change.org petition to engage people's interest in recalling Gov Murphy? Well, she is promoting this as well. Sooo, it seems what we've got here is a coalition of people with much broader concerns than just the 2A. There's people ticked off about the tax situation, ticked off about the sanctuary state idea, ticked off about funding an office to that will legally support people here illegally... AND people ticked off about the onerous gun laws as well. My point being... it might be much easier to get good turnout at this event... because it taps a broader community than just 2A AND it's being announced well in advance through social media, Change.org, the GunforHire broadcast, etc. This SHOULD get some traction... and it's exactly the public display of displeasure from voters that this idiotic, overreaching Governor deserves.

Here's that Change.org page btw: https://www.change.org/p/citizens-of-nj-recall-governor-murphy/u/23816437?cs_tk=AdnhxKkbgxsJNXsMLFwAbAWEzI7NkR8srRSLMfCAMA%3D%3D&utm_campaign=f705e9f5b6e24fd1a455c2cf4ebf0bf6&utm_medium=email&utm_source=petition_update&utm_term=cs

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A WIDER, PISSED-OFF BASE is just what the Doctor ordered :)   Now we're NOT just a bunch of gunthirsty yahoos shakin' our fists.  The main reason the Sweeney recall failed was because some in the 2A community (NOT this guy fwiw) kept it just a 2A gig instead of appealing to the teachers & everybody else that was pissed at the time.  THIS organized event looks to be attracting everyone, so hopefully we get more traction (as Peel mentioned!).

~R

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mrs. Peel said:

There's people ticked off about the tax situation,

You think they're pissed off NOW with the tax situation, just wait until the residents of the state do this year's tax returns, you ain't seen nothing yet.

3 hours ago, Zeke said:

I’m sure Paul Revere @Sniper will be there.

Shall I stop over and take you out from under your bed and bring you along?

3 hours ago, Mrs. Peel said:

I don't know how many of you listen to the GunforHire podcast, but he's been talking about this his last 2 episodes. Here's the latest one:

Do you remember some months ago that a NJ resident, Susan Woodroffe, started a Change.org petition to engage people's interest in recalling Gov Murphy? Well, she is promoting this as well. Sooo, it seems what we've got here is a coalition of people with much broader concerns than just the 2A. There's people ticked off about the tax situation, ticked off about the sanctuary state idea, ticked off about funding an office to that will legally support people here illegally... AND people ticked off about the onerous gun laws as well. My point being... it might be much easier to get good turnout at this event... because it taps a broader community than just 2A AND it's being announced well in advance through social media, Change.org, the GunforHire broadcast, etc. This SHOULD get some traction... and it's exactly the public display of displeasure from voters that this idiotic, overreaching Governor deserves.

Here's that Change.org page btw: https://www.change.org/p/citizens-of-nj-recall-governor-murphy/u/23816437?cs_tk=AdnhxKkbgxsJNXsMLFwAbAWEzI7NkR8srRSLMfCAMA%3D%3D&utm_campaign=f705e9f5b6e24fd1a455c2cf4ebf0bf6&utm_medium=email&utm_source=petition_update&utm_term=cs

hoping it gets tons of traction but we need massive marketing and need to get the news out.  Need everyone talking about it and make it something for the other side to fear, our side to condone, and the middle to wonder.....that is how you win

53 minutes ago, Sniper said:

You think they're pissed off NOW with the tax situation, just wait until the residents of the state do this year's tax returns, you ain't seen nothing yet.

elections need to be held the week that taxes are due!

18 hours ago, Sniper said:

I’ll make a point to look for you there

Its on our calendar 

#11  WHY YOU CAN'T SHOOT A FLEEING SCUMBAG IN THE BACK!

NJ "GOOD GUY" SHOOTS PERP & GETS HUNG OUT TO DRY!
BURGLAR SHOT IN BACK WHILE FLEEING, SO DA GOES NUTZ!
by Black Wire Media Wednesday Jan. 9, 2019 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

Someone didn't get the memo that you're not supposed to shoot a fleeing scumbag in the back! Attempted murder charges were sworn against a NJ gun owner who decided to put a stop to a career car burglar by using his Glock 19 Gen 4 in Bergen County. Only 3 shots were fired, and one was a "through & through", exiting the Perp's chest. The Perp, who admitted to the Police he was guilty of a string of vehicle burglaries, is under arrest at a local hospital (probably cuffed to his bed rail) and the gun owner is awaiting arraignment on attempted murder charges. In Free America the victim would be a Hero. In NJ, he's just NJ's newest test case for Hi-Cap Murphy Mags, of which several were taken into Police custody at the scene. The linked story is missing LOTS of pertinent facts, but it's all we could find on the matter. As more details become available, we'll update this story.

#12  OUTDOOR SHOW REMINDER---WE BRING THE CNJFO STORE TO YOU!  JOIN OR RENEW, BUY SWAG & APPAREL!

SUPPORT THOSE THAT SUPPORT YOU!  OUR MATCHING FUNDS CAMPAIGNS HAVE DONATED $16.5K TO LAWSUITS!

COME VISIT US AT THE SHOW! BOOTH 726! JOIN OR RENEW!

49808846_1122613097918759_22415498699383
HAPPENING NOW

78 Going · 280 Interested

#13  PHILLY'S MAJ TOURE & WHY HIS BLACK GUNS MATTER NON-PROFIT IS TOURING AMERICA!

BREAKING THE RACE BARRIER TO GUN OWNERSHIP IN CITIES!
TOURE'S BLACK GUNS MATTER TEACHES GUNS ARE FOR ALL!
by Black Wire Media Tuesday January 8, 2019 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

Philadelphia's Maj Toure gets information on gun ownership & gun safety where it will do the most good: the inner cities of America! Long forgotten about, often due to politics or generations of deliberate misinformation spread by years of discrimination, lies, and fears of the unknown by the communities themselves, the largest pool of non gun owners, are now being educated on responsible gun ownership. This non-profit initiative targets many of whom are prey to inner city crime. Toure's program "launch" took place at 2017's NJSAFECON in Princeton, NJ thanks to NJSAFE founder John Willett. We commend Maj Toure for being a "Solutionary".

What is the thing that is missing MOST from the gun community and culture? NEW and fresh blood from the demographic thats neglected the MOST... Urban America. Here Maj engages folks from all walks of life and helps them understand why the second amendment is important, needed AND FOR THEM.

Whats been YOUR experience with reaching beginners into our gun culture and freedom community? Vibe in, comment your perspective, share this video and SUBSCRIBE.

Watch this FULL video AND Chapter 1 at: YouTube.com/BlackGunsMatter

Support: Gofundme.com/BlackGunsMatter
Patreon.com/BlackGunsMatter

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people standing and beard

• Informative 2

OK, that should give you folks sumthin' to "chew on" while I'm away working the Show at Raritan Center this afternoon :) 

COMMENTS & DISCUSSION ARE WELCOME!  Lurking is FREE, lol!

Rosey

1 hour ago, BobA said:

I stopped by to lurk and was told you were goofing off in Wayne. So I bought a patch instead. Not a bad show though. Waiting for Harrisburg. 

Stop by the Henry booth and say hola.

On 1/11/2019 at 8:36 AM, Smokin .50 said:

#11  WHY YOU CAN'T SHOOT A FLEEING SCUMBAG IN THE BACK!

NJ "GOOD GUY" SHOOTS PERP & GETS HUNG OUT TO DRY!
BURGLAR SHOT IN BACK WHILE FLEEING, SO DA GOES NUTZ!
by Black Wire Media Wednesday Jan. 9, 2019 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

Someone didn't get the memo that you're not supposed to shoot a fleeing scumbag in the back! Attempted murder charges were sworn against a NJ gun owner who decided to put a stop to a career car burglar by using his Glock 19 Gen 4 in Bergen County. Only 3 shots were fired, and one was a "through & through", exiting the Perp's chest. The Perp, who admitted to the Police he was guilty of a string of vehicle burglaries, is under arrest at a local hospital (probably cuffed to his bed rail) and the gun owner is awaiting arraignment on attempted murder charges. In Free America the victim would be a Hero. In NJ, he's just NJ's newest test case for Hi-Cap Murphy Mags, of which several were taken into Police custody at the scene. The linked story is missing LOTS of pertinent facts, but it's all we could find on the matter. As more details become available, we'll update this story.

shoot someone in the back and you should be prosecuted