tgz13

What type of ammo does everyone prefer..

I like American Eagle and Winchester for my 9mm target. I like Blazer, but it sits as the only ammo that has jammed my gun. It looks like part of the case is jagged possibly causing the extractor to not be able to grab it. Anyone else have this problem? (I don't know what the part of the case in question is called.)

The only problem I have seen with Blazer aluminum has been dirty guns. I am a clean freak when it comes to my guns. One friend of mine was not as meticulous and he would have problems with the Blazer. I took a mags worth from him and shot it no problem. At one point I was shooting a lot of it in my P220. $6.99 a box from Natchez was nice. A friend and I put 500 rds of it through the Sig as quick as we could without a hitch. Just my experiences

The only problem I have seen with Blazer aluminum has been dirty guns. I am a clean freak when it comes to my guns. One friend of mine was not as meticulous and he would have problems with the Blazer. I took a mags worth from him and shot it no problem. At one point I was shooting a lot of it in my P220. $6.99 a box from Natchez was nice. A friend and I put 500 rds of it through the Sig as quick as we could without a hitch. Just my experiences

It's great for the range and the price is right. I've only had the single case fail to eject and get stuck half ejected. Possibly a bad lot. A few of them are jagged. If I can ever get my camera to focus properly I'll put up a picture.

If you look where it's circled you can see the jagged edge. There were a bunch like this. Should I contact the manufacturer?

never looked at them. the CCI blazer aluminum case are the only ones that ever caused a jam in mine. Then again, what do you expect.... cheapeast ammo. Otherwise works great. As it is not brass, not designed to be reloaded. CCI Blazer Brass works great though, never a jam.

I do here a lot of complaints about wolf ammo but I never had a problem with it. I do NOT shot wolf steel case in my Stag

556, it's horrible! A bought a few boxes because it was cheap and I had a case get stuck in the barrel. Plus it was unreliable. But in 45 and 9mm, it's great.