Sign in to follow this  
tony357

Lets see those reloading bench's.

Cool beverages, and hot pockets are just an arms length away from the cleaning bench and reloading bench. Heres some pictures of the room right after my benches were built. Notice how clean everything is LOL. I wish my bench was this organized now. :p

nothing like Hoppes #9 flavored hot pockets :D

nothing like Hoppes #9 flavored hot pockets :D

lol thats right! After you work on motors and on a marina for five years or so you stop caring bout whats on your hands before you eat : P The only time ill really wash my hands before havin a snack or something is if they have LEAD on them. I dont want cancer....

My first reloading bench was in a closet.. :( I was a closet reloader. :mrgreen: it is true once you come out of the closet their is so much weight off your shoulders. :lol:

Congratulations on coming out of the closet

This is what happens when you try to cram everything you have into one room....you need more space

Untill then, I can complete numerous tasks by being completely immobile. My room would be quite convenient for a parapallegic. lol

It does not matter how much room you have. you will buy more stuff and cramp it right back up.

I like my space like that anyways though. although I have allot of crap everything is "Organized" and I know where everything is. Also, I would much rather have my room exciting than white walled and spacey...u know.

There is something very calming about white walls, especially when you get a nifty little jacket and padding. :?

anti pasta... just hit reply and attack the picture here.

1. Under file name, hit "choose"

2. Select the file, hit ok.

3. Where file comment is... select "add the file"

When upload is done, close it, and hit submit.

voila.

You may need to resize photo to something smaller, I recommend irfanview... free at irfanview.com