NJChiroDoc

Cadidate for Gov. PRO GUN!

From his site.

Issues - Second Amendment, and Fish and Game

As a longtime National Rifle Association member I have consistently supported our Second Amendment rights and opposed gun control laws that treat law abiding citizens like criminals.

As Governor I will ensure every individual

I like Lonegan.

He seems like a straight talker who's not afraid to say what he thinks. He definitely has my primary vote, but I don't think he's electable in NJ. Christie, on the other hand, sounds just like another waffling pol who doesn't answer any question with a straight answer for fear that it may come back and bite him in the ass. Corzine Lite.

Go Lonegan.

Ken

I like Lonegan.

He seems like a straight talker who's not afraid to say what he thinks. He definitely has my primary vote, but I don't think he's electable in NJ. Christie, on the other hand, sounds just like another waffling pol who doesn't answer any question with a straight answer for fear that it may come back and bite him in the ass. Corzine Lite.

Go Lonegan.

Ken

My thoughts exactly. The only hope, in my opinion, is that many re-registered as dems in order to elect our current president, so hopefully, the republicans that remain can get Lonegan past the primary. If that's achievable, then I think he could do a smack-down on Corzine as long as he sticks to his core message. He's been priming for this race for a long time now, I'd like to see him get a shot and see if he can clean up Trenton.

i do support him over christie. I think it would be fair to say though..

I did email his campaign inviting him to register on here, or post, or heck, even anyone from his campaign. Or to talk more about where he stands on the issues that we care about, however no response.

He has my vote as well. Hopefully he, or his people, are smart enough to answer peoples emails. If he is too busy thats fine but if someone reaches out to you in support somewhere down the line they should get back. I am waiting to here how it turns out.

-Scott

http://lonegan.com/Home.aspx

from wiki - but I can verify that he was with Americans for Prosperity:

"Lonegan served as state director for Americans for Prosperity, a conservative public policy organization, from 2007 to 2009. As director he organized seminars throughout New Jersey. The organization fought three ballot questions in the state's 2007 election as well as Paid Family Leave, Low Income Housing mandates and new mandates for sprinklers in fireproof high rise buildings and Gov. Corzine's proposed budget."

Ok, I just got off the phone with Bill Riggs from Mayor Lonegans office. I told him that I post on a lot of gun groups including this one and if we were to get behind him we as the NJ gun community might be able to give him the push he needs in the primary. We just dont want to remembered when he is elected to follow threw on his 2A promises. I was told by this afternoon I will have a statement from him to post here.

No we wait and see.

Kind of stinks that Lonegan is already showing signs of most true Politicians. I understand that this site and its members do not represent a large percentage of the voters but when someone wants to help you succeed you would think someone from your campaign would reach out to them especially when you say you would. :roll: Just my 2cents.....

-Scott

and the attack ads come out.

Christie ads on 770am pull up stories of Lonegan saying his plans would raise taxes... And Christie is the only conservative pro life, and for lowering state personal and business taxes.