Sign in to follow this  
tbtrout

Daytime hours

I am a project manager so I spend much of my time in front of a computer all day. this allows me to keep checking in. As long as my work gets done everyone is happy.

I like to hustle and get my stuff done early, then I have the afternoon to catch up on things :D

I pretty much just leave the tab active and check in every so often.

This place is becoming an addiction. I may need an intervention soon.

K

Ken. I am your friend and I am here to help. You need to hand over your firearms to me while you recover from this.

The first step is admitting you have a problem. The second is acting upon it. I am here for you.

Thanks, I'll keep it in mind. I'm able to handle it so far. It hasn't distracted me from anything important yet. Just work. :lol::lol:

K

Tom,

what do you do?

tim,

Your websense blocks this? No?

I am my own boss basicly. lol. so I have my laptop with me. No place i worked had this site blocked.

I really think I would have to quit the place if they would block access to this.

I'm taking a break from the lawn work. It is a two hour event and it needs it twice a week this time of the year. Besides, I sick of going to the range. I spent four days there last weekend. I need a break.

Now the really important task is finding something for dinner. The wife is at Fenway cheering on the Red Sox and I'm on my own.

Max

The reason WebSense is blocking the site is because NJGunForums is an uncatorgized site. Maybe if you contacted them and had them catorgize the site as educational or something then that won't be an issue.

Depending on the company policy. The word gun in that url does not help. Be careful what you submit for categorization or consideration.