kenw

What does everyone do for a living?

im not sure if i posted in here yet or not but i work for atmostemp heating and cooling i was a service tech for 8 years and last year made the swith to sales. so if anybody needs anything done heating and ac let me know we pretty much cover from east windsor down to cape may.

I sell fish <(>< :geek:

My wife works for a seafood wholesaler.

i work for a company that imports frozen seafood and sell to distributors and wholesalers throughout the US. What company does she work for?

AllSeas Seafood.

They're restaurant seafood suppliers up here in Northern NJ. She's the bookkeeper.

I don't think we sell to them but will check the company out tomorrow when I'm back in the office. My office is in Perth Amboy.

BTW, there's also an AllSeas Seafood based in SF, NorCAL that we currently service.

I doubt if you do business with them. They're a tiny local operation with only a couple of dozen customers. They schlep down to Fulton every morning for the day's inventory. AFAIK, the only frozen fish they deal with is lobster tails and frozen calamari, and I think they get that in the Bronx, too.

I doubt if you do business with them. They're a tiny local operation with only a couple of dozen customers. They schlep down to Fulton every morning for the day's inventory. AFAIK, the only frozen fish they deal with is lobster tails and frozen calamari, and I think they get that in the Bronx, too.

we supply a number of those guys in fulton ;)