kenw

What does everyone do for a living?

I work for the US Army at Picatinny Arsenal.

I know a few guys that work there as weapons engineers ...They just about all live in PA because of all the fun toys they own that are not legal in NJ.

Sounds about right. I would never live in across the Delaware... not at my current age.

30' skater cat with triples (300 pro-max) and a bayliner (aka bottom liner) 32' model 320 when it was family day :)

We've spent MANY a weekend at ticey shoals...I used to live on the water in Lacey Twp. Sold the boats when we moved last year.

Yeah, dont ask what I spent a weekend on gas with that freakin cat...lol

Bottom liner was so so...if you are looking for slow and comfortable its great.

Before the skater, I had a "Team Shadow" Vee with a worked 200 merc OB...VERY fast boat. Loved that thing. Very strong and well built. Ate up the bay like no other, loved 2' chop! That I miss. If I get another boat, I'm going to get my dream boat...1938 or so chris craft twin cockpit mahogany runabout. But that would have to be a lake boat :)

I am restoring a shadow for a guy, coming out very nice. long story behind the boat but it was confiscated from him and 20 years later he purchased it back at a police auction. :lol::lol::lol:

here is a before pic tomorrow i will have an after pic boat repainted.

I am a partner in a civil engineering, surveying, and land planning (hence the PE in the user name) in Toms River. We actually helped with BA getting the ok from Lakewood Township when their application was contested by SS.

For those of us who shoot at BA, we thank you :D