SmittyMHS

How many is enough?

Been looking at mags for the Beretta. Crazy ups and down price some folks want.

ARs I try to only get at shows. ;)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Beretta what?  Px4 or 92?

Unfortunately, CDNN is out of stock of the OEM 15 rounders for the 92 right now... but they're $25 each usually.  Px4 15 rounders are in stock.

I figure factory made 15 round AR mags are scarce enough as it is, if legislation is introduced again to limit magazines to 10 rounds they may be impossible to get. I got 10x 15 round AR mags and 7x Glock 19 mags.  

If that occurs in NJ, your 15 rounders will be illegal.

Recessed - Small amounts is relative.  If you have had your guns for a longer period of time, its easy to compile 10 or more (pistol) or 20 or more (rifle) over a longer period of time.  For those just starting out or have only been shooting for a shorter time (such as myself - slightly less than 2 years), you start out with a target quantity and then you feel comfortable with what you have.  After that, its about getting them when they are on sale, surplus, deal, etc.  Especially when certain mags are crazy expensive (i.e. HK mags, etc.)

Yeah I know what you mean. When I first started shooting, that's the position I was in. Buy 3 or 4 mags and thought it was enough. But years later  I now put aside more money to spend on mags for new purchases or even buy mags ahead of time.

I have a nice box of PTR and FAL mags and don't own either but I should in the future!

Yeah I know what you mean. When I first started shooting, that's the position I was in. Buy 3 or 4 mags and thought it was enough. But years later I now put aside more money to spend on mags for new purchases or even buy mags ahead of time.

I have a nice box of PTR and FAL mags and don't own either but I should in the future!

Buying for guns you dont have

...... your addicted my friend....lol ;)

Buying for guns you dont have

...... your addicted my friend....lol ;)

Hahaha listen, I was addicted a looong time ago! IMO, I'd rather have mags for a gun than no gun and no mags. Nothing decreases in the gun hobby so if I can save a few bucks per mag buying it now versus in a year, that's still some money saved!

Beretta what?  Px4 or 92?

Unfortunately, CDNN is out of stock of the OEM 15 rounders for the 92 right now... but they're $25 each usually.  Px4 15 rounders are in stock.

92FS Inox- Beretta had 15 Rnd SS mags on sale for $21. Up to $30 now. I shoulda bought more!. Anyone have info on Mec-Gar mags? Good? Bad? Indifferent? I found them for about the same price.

92FS Inox- Beretta had 15 Rnd SS mags on sale for $21. Up to $30 now. I shoulda bought more!. Anyone have info on Mec-Gar mags? Good? Bad? Indifferent? I found them for about the same price.

Mec Gar is about the same as OEM - they'll work fine.