Ray Ray

AR pics, lets see'um!

Thank you. I really like the look of the carry handle, the fact that it basically can't break, and is usable for my HD situations as the light is bright enough that the sights are lit up. Will I change it to a red dot? Probably one day, but not right now.

M&P15 and new build w/Spikes lower & Windham Weaponry NJ complaint upper. Both have Geissele Super Semi-Automatic triggers. M&P15 has Magpul Fixed stock and new WW has the Ace Skeleton stock, just need another Red Dot and sling for the WW and we're done...

24mynoo.jpg

the only fixed magpul stocks ive seen have been all the way in, are you actually able to move it around on the tube to your liking?

Made some updates and changes to my rifle, so posting a new pic.  Changed out the stock to a Magpul STR, replaced the vertical foregrip with a Magpul AFG2, added a Viking Tactical 2-point tactical sling (not pictured) and a few other updates.

c70c19928b6ba3cb9e9bd8b4c42ffd02_zpsbc70

Made some updates and changes to my rifle, so posting a new pic. Changed out the stock to a Magpul STR, replaced the vertical foregrip with a Magpul AFG2, added a Viking Tactical 2-point tactical sling (not pictured) and a few other updates.

c70c19928b6ba3cb9e9bd8b4c42ffd02_zpsbc70

well executed Tony!