10X

List of NJ Businesses posting 'No Guns' signs

boot barn rt 70 cherry hill...... ZERO signage. dunno about website. i don't go to the website of places i'm gonna visit. so no "no guns" sign anywhere in the entranceway at the boot barn. i'll be going there again when i wear out my work boots.

25 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

boot barn rt 70 cherry hill...... ZERO signage. dunno about website. i don't go to the website of places i'm gonna visit. so no "no guns" sign anywhere in the entranceway at the boot barn. i'll be going there again when i wear out my work boots.

So, to be clear...Boot Barn in Cherry Hill does not prohibit CCW?   Or was there some other indication that they do?  

1 hour ago, 10X said:

So, to be clear...Boot Barn in Cherry Hill does not prohibit CCW?   Or was there some other indication that they do?  

no indications whatsoever at the store. only sign on the front glass was store hours.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, xXxplosive said:

I know they have an exam and eyeglass section in the COSTCO in Bridgewater......does that qualify them for a off limits store.

I don't know but their policy is NO CCW unless active LEO on duty.

On 3/25/2024 at 6:33 PM, RadioGunner said:

The eye doctor's office is a medical establishment. The place where you buy the glasses is not. However, they are often combined. It is risky. 

There are "eye doctors" and "eye doctors". An optometrist is trained to measure deficiencies in eyesight that can be corrected by lenses, and to prescribe and fit those lenses. He or she will have a "Doctor of Optometry" (OD) degree, but is not a medical doctor. An opthalmologist is a medical doctor (MD), and is trained to treat diseases of the eye. An office with an optometrist might not be prohibited, probably should not be, even by the intent of the NJ regs, but it's a grey area, and I personally wouldn't chance it. YMMV, significantly.

• Informative 1

2 hours ago, Downtownv said:

I think some of you are over thinking this.

It's probably a better strategy than doing whatever you want, and not thinking about consequences at all.  You can bet your ass they are overthinking it in Trenton, creating those "grey areas" to entrap otherwise law abiding citizens.  Better safe than in prison.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

The sorry part is, the COSTCO in Bridgewater is in one of the most crime ridden areas .....all those shoplifters they arrest there 24/7 are in the parking lot with ya before they get into the stores.....a crime fest everyday as posted in the local Police Blotter.