45Doll

Platkin Wants Carry Data

I'll be interested to see what 'conclusions' they draw. Will they gather statistics on how many shootings in the state do not involve carry permit holders? I won't hold my breath.

ag-Directive-2023-02_Directive-Requiring-Data-Collection-for-Certain-Firearm-Permits.pdf (nj.gov)

39 minutes ago, 45Doll said:

I'll be interested to see what 'conclusions' they draw. Will they gather statistics on how many shootings in the state do not involve carry permit holders? I won't hold my breath.

ag-Directive-2023-02_Directive-Requiring-Data-Collection-for-Certain-Firearm-Permits.pdf (nj.gov)

they'll gather those stats, then do their damndest to spin them as bad.

• Agree 1

More work for the cops that is not needed.  Why dont they just wait for the yearly crime stats and then they can stick that data up their ass because it wont be good for them.  Permit holders are some of the most law abiding citizens.  They just dont get it.

59 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

I wonder what the stats are on how many guns are carried illegally in NJ on any given day. 

They let all the minorities commit the crimes,  then let them plea bargain away the gun charge so it doesnt count as a stat...

• Agree 1