PingMerchant

Greetings fellow New Germany people

FNG here, how’s everyone! Glad to be here! I’ve bounced around here & there but I really dig this forum and the members. I’ve lurked around for many years but figured no better time then the present to join up. As my name and avatar might allude to, I’m really into M1 Garand’s. I’m hoping this is the year I finally pull together enough scratch for a Expert Grade at the CMP. I’m also a sucker for 1911’s. I definitely should’ve been born in another time, I just like old things I guess. I look forward to meeting all of you and having some real thought provoking conversations. 

He didn't say anything about the closet Johnny!

Don't put words in the newb's mouth.

He's just delurking as we get nearer to the Promised Land (when NJ is Constitutional Carry, no mag limits or AWB.)

Welcome, @PingMerchant

Please enlighten us as to your screen name. (maybe the sound of an empty clip leaving an M1?)

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, njJoniGuy said:

He didn't say anything about the closet Johnny!

Don't put words in the newb's mouth.

He's just delurking as we get nearer to the Promised Land (when NJ is Constitutional Carry, no mag limits or AWB.)

Welcome, @PingMerchant

Please enlighten us as to your screen name. (maybe the sound of an empty clip leaving an M1?)

Thanks! This is the first firearms community I’ve joined. This being based in New Jersey makes it even sweeter, since we’re all in the struggle against an enemy that working overtime towards our demise. 

Very astute guess , yup the Ping from the en bloc being ejected. I’m hoping this is the year I drop my CMP packet for their top grade, I’ve already satisfied most of their lengthy requirements.  

I'm also a KAWFEE guy and a NY Yankees/NY Giants/ NJ Devils fan if that helps or hurts what little credibility I have.   Oh and to me it's called Italian Ice. Went to college in near Philly and nobody knew what I was talking about HAHA

38 minutes ago, PingMerchant said:

Taylor Ham all the way!!!  Grew up in Warren, NJ and Brooklyn, NY. It feels weird calling it Pork Roll

Dude. You gotta go. Sorry. 

Even us Texans know it’s called Pork Roll. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, PingMerchant said:

Taylor Ham Lives Matter. 

Taylor Ham is some skinny blonde pop singer with no ass. 

Pork roll is a delicious breakfast meat that many people like with egg and cheese, on a roll. Some people like to add salt, pepper, and ketchup to it. 

Newbie, if you’re gonna hang around here, you need to know the difference. 

• Agree 3
  • FacePalm 1

45 minutes ago, Displaced Texan said:

Taylor Ham is some skinny blonde pop singer with no ass. 

Pork roll is a delicious breakfast meat that many people like with egg and cheese, on a roll. Some people like to add salt, pepper, and ketchup to it. 

Newbie, if you’re gonna hang around here, you need to know the difference. 

52342383-3D12-433B-9CB8-F66B561BAC1B.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

26 minutes ago, PingMerchant said:

52342383-3D12-433B-9CB8-F66B561BAC1B.jpeg

Well, there's @Mrs. Peell.  She is a devout Taylor Hamster, kind of a zealot actually.  Her stubbornness has no limit.  Pretty sure Peel has a T shirt that says You can have my Taylor Ham when you pry it  ....  well, you get the idea.  There are a handful of others that have proven resistant to the reeducation campaign. 

• Like 1
  • Informative 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Scorpio64 said:

Well, there's @Mrs. Peell.  She is a devout Taylor Hamster, kind of a zealot actually.  Her stubbornness has no limit.  Pretty sure Peel has a T shirt that says You can have my Taylor Ham when you pry it  ....  well, you get the idea.  There are a handful of others that have proven resistant to the reeducation campaign. 

Thank God its a woman, maybe one day we could raise our kin to be Taylor Hamsters and repopulate the state to bring it back in our favor. 

1 hour ago, Scorpio64 said:

• Haha 1

Hey, I like this new guy!  Though this plan to use me to repopulate the state is - oh my! :icon_redface: - a bit assertive? I mean, we haven't even met yet. :rofl: Nonetheless, I'm willing to give that a pass, because in all other statements... I sense a lot of real wisdom here. 

I dare say, the rest of you could learn a thing or two from @PingMerchant!

Rock on, Taylor Hamsters!

• Thanks 1
  • FacePalm 2

On 8/4/2023 at 7:19 PM, Mrs. Peel said:

Hey, I like this new guy!  Though this plan to use me to repopulate the state is - oh my! :icon_redface: - a bit assertive? I mean, we haven't even met yet. :rofl: Nonetheless, I'm willing to give that a pass, because in all other statements... I sense a lot of real wisdom here. 

I dare say, the rest of you could learn a thing or two from @PingMerchant!

Rock on, Taylor Hamsters!

Haha one of these days my assertiveness is going to get me into a Mexican Standoff…or whatever race they might be…diversity for all and everything. :slap:

Nice making your acquaintance though!