Sign in to follow this  
nitrospaz9

Xbox 360

Used to play a ton of COD4, actually got tired of winning, too many 12 year old kool-aid drinkers playing the game online because their friends told them to. XBL has seriously degraded over time, and Halo is the worst example, just a community that I don't care to be a part of. I just mind my own business in Fallout 3 now.

I have a gamertag as well, I just never remember it-- so, I'll have to post that later. I personally can't stand playing FPS with a game controller. I'll admit it, I'm a nerd, having started with the side scrollers way back when, and really got into gaming with Wolfenstein 3D/Doom/Quake. For me, those games were pivotal my youth, as I'm only 23. During high school I actually played a lot of Counter-Strike, played locally and nationally, and was an administrator for the online leagues CAL and CPL (if anybody knows of those; they were the predecessors to the current day gaming leagues). I joined the Army, and left my online celebrity life behind :roll: ... and learned to do most of that stuff you do in games in real life-- far more enjoyable, haha.