CMJeepster

ARTICLE: Biden to close ‘gun-show loophole’ and expand background checks for firearms

46 minutes ago, njJoniGuy said:

I guess the Camden and Newark branches of the "Juan, Jose & DeShawn Armory" might see a sales increase with Biden''s assclownery.

A truck driver who worked for my company told me how easy is is to buy a stolen gun in Camden!  He said they actually cost more than legal guns at a gun store and the price does come down depending on how many bodies the gun has on it.  They actually keep track of that!

He said a plain old Glock 9mm that never killed anyone goes easily for $1,200 bucks whereas, the same Glock with 3 bodies on it would go for $600. He has a couple he picked up and he is a convicted Felon!

1 hour ago, JohnnyB said:

A truck driver who worked for my company told me how easy is is to buy a stolen gun in Camden!  He said they actually cost more than legal guns at a gun store and the price does come down depending on how many bodies the gun has on it.  They actually keep track of that!

He said a plain old Glock 9mm that never killed anyone goes easily for $1,200 bucks whereas, the same Glock with 3 bodies on it would go for $600. He has a couple he picked up and he is a convicted Felon!

you sure you wanna leave all that on a forum?

that said.....my stolen gun made it all the way to south carolina.

regarding number of bodies.........there was a documentary on years ago talking about "ghost" guns. 'cept that they were really ghost guns. they were coming through from mexico and the philipines. they'd documented how long it took them to build the gun....all by hand...how much the price went up each step of the way from the philipines to the us. then they talked about how the price went up significantly on a "clean" gun and how high the demand for them was/is.

On 4/11/2024 at 12:46 PM, CMJeepster said:

Biden to close ‘gun-show loophole’ and expand background checks for firearms (yahoo.com)

Because gun shows are where gangbangers buy 

On 4/11/2024 at 12:46 PM, CMJeepster said:

Biden to close ‘gun-show loophole’ and expand background checks for firearms (yahoo.com)

Because gun shows are where gangbangers buy their firearms.  :facepalm:

“This single gap in our federal background check system has caused unimaginable pain and suffering,” Vice President Kamala Harris said on the call.

So when gun owners sell firearms where private sales are allowed for NO profit...not even a penny... there will be no complaints, right? (Yes, with "unimaginable" sarcasm)