Sign in to follow this  
Maksim

what to soak bolt and metal parts in?

well then you better not piss her off..

Wow. That's hitting close to the pole. In high school, I had a German girlfriend who liked to bake. The relationship didn't last long.

well then you better not piss her off..

Wow. That's hitting close to the pole. In high school, I had a German girlfriend who liked to bake. The relationship didn't last long.

LMAOOOOOOOOOO. Oh man, that really made me laugh!!! Priceless!!!! Not sure everyone will understand the reference tho.

Dechlorinated brake cleaner. It's available at your local auto parts store. It works quick and easy. Use it outdoors and wear gloves and glasses. I've used it to get the cosmo out of several rifles. Two cans should do a whole rifle.

My oven actually gets used. Anastasia likes to bake and broil.

That would get my butt kicked out of the house. My wife's high class Viking thing is off limits to me. I'm only allowed to use the microwave.

As far as soaking, try lacquer thinner but I'd do it outside as it stinks up the house. Then get a decent parts brush and brush then all down. Buy disposable gloves to keep it off your skin.

Put them on some alum. foil in a nice hot direct sun will loosen them a bit. It works for those really ugly soaked socks too.