SickRick

Gun Pictures..... Lets What Ya Got

Your getting a good collection going.

getting? You mean GOT!!! Way to go Jeremy, all fine specimens you have young man.

NiJaRo77, looks good brother! (except for that plastic block) jk

[attachment=1]gun 9.jpg[/attachment][attachment=2]Gun 4.jpg[/attachment]

It's nice to see another 10mm fan on the board. Everyone who shoots one, wants one. That Glock 20 was built to shoot the full powered NORMA loads. It can safely be a fire-breathing monster.

[attachment=1]gun 9.jpg[/attachment][attachment=2]Gun 4.jpg[/attachment]

It's nice to see another 10mm fan on the board. Everyone who shoots one, wants one. That Glock 20 was built to shoot the full powered NORMA loads. It can safely be a fire-breathing monster.

Can I get an Amen!?!? LOVE the Glock 20.....handles 10mm like a champ...even the full-power Buffalo Bore rounds (shooting the 180 gr)....recoils smoothly, pushing straight back instead of jumping up. Glock 29 is my next 10mm platform.

Your getting a good collection going.

getting? You mean GOT!!! Way to go Jeremy, all fine specimens you have young man.

NiJaRo77, looks good brother! (except for that plastic block) jk

Lol, not a Glock fan I take it? Anyway, thanks bro, getting my functional collection together.

Ordered and am currently waiting for the delivery of the brand new SIG P226 Tactical Operations (chambered in .40 cal). Don't know if any of you guys are big Sig fans but here it is if you wanna take a peek:

http://www.sigsauer.com/Products/ShowCa ... ductid=299

Got three permits and besides the Sig, getting a "Block" 29 for my ccw (lol!) and for permit #3: a 1911.

Leaning towards Sig for the 1911, but I'd love some feedback or suggestions on something to check out & shoot before I make a purchase.

NiJaRo77

actually, I was converted last night by a Glock 19! I just have to remember to pull the gun down since it points high for me. But it feels good and I shoot pretty well with it.

NiJaRo77

I have the Sig 226 Equinox .40 S&W with the Truglow Tritium fiber optic front sight and this thing rocks! The night sights are awesome! Did you check out Elite Stainless? Another fine specimen. I have about 1500 rounds through mine and shoots like a dream. Never failed to fire. You will be quite happy with a Sig.

need to get some pics but for now ill just list em in order of acquisition.

2 mossberg 500's

Steyr scout tactical elite 223

Wilson combat cqb 45

Yugo SKS

Ruger 10/22

DPMS lo-pro with bull barrel

m1 garand

Losok custom 700 in 300 winmag

remmington 5r 308

1903a3

RRA lower with JP 6.5 grendel upper

Tac-ops xray-51 (7 more months of waiting)

NiJaRo77

I have the Sig 226 Equinox .40 S&W with the Truglow Tritium fiber optic front sight and this thing rocks! The night sights are awesome! Did you check out Elite Stainless? Another fine specimen. I have about 1500 rounds through mine and shoots like a dream. Never failed to fire. You will be quite happy with a Sig.

Yeah Sigman, I shot the 226 Equinox in .40 about a month ago and REALLY dug it....I only put 3 mags worth down range, but that trigger pull was one of the nicest I've experienced. Rubbing my hands together in anticipation for my 226 order to come in!

NiJaRo77

actually, I was converted last night by a Glock 19! I just have to remember to pull the gun down since it points high for me. But it feels good and I shoot pretty well with it.

Yesssir Ray Ray, they're fun to shoot, right? No doubt, a Glock will never win a beauty contest....maybe a runner-up in a "ruggedly handsome" contest......

NiJaRo77

Yesssir Ray Ray, they're fun to shoot, right? No doubt, a Glock will never win a beauty contest....maybe a runner-up in a "ruggedly handsome" contest......

i guess im not the norm. i LOVE the way the glock looks.

if i had to pick my favorite 9mm handgun based on looks only. the sig, glock and beretta would all be ranked tied for #1

Paper, please bring that G19 to the next meet up at the Bullet Hole!

And when did you go to Caso's? I was there for 2 hours this afternoon.

I will bring it! I'll be out of town next week but won't miss the following Tuesday. I'm really looking forward to shoot with more members of this forum. I was at Caso's between 1:30 and 2:30, they are great, super nice people.

I stop by there when I'm heading home from work just to shoot the sh!t with them. I was there at 5pm and they had just sold a Philipino dude a Glock 23! Man, Glocks rock!