SickRick

Gun Pictures..... Lets What Ya Got

For the Smith and Wesson I used Mothers Mag polish. I took of the grips and thumb latch piece. Then I used a rag and rubbed the polish on in a circular motion. Then I used a Micro fiber cloth to buff it. I spent an hour a day for 3 days doing it. Every time it came out better and better. The Taurus and CZ were easy. I just sprayed some brake free CLP on a fiber cloth and wiped them down. :)

Here's my new Kimber Stainless TLE/RL II, only thing i added was the front grip

IMG_0914.jpg

IMG_0922.jpg

IMG_0913.jpg

Hey man, how does yours shoot? Mine has been disappointing me as of late with a f-ton of FTEs (Failure to Eject AND Failure to Extract)...

wow pate that D.E. is awesome i would love to shoot one of those one day, and those long nose revolvers are so cool, i have to get one for my collection. whats that black revolver? i like it!

Thanks guys.....

The DE is 50 AE.

The "Black revolver" is a Colt Python .357 that my dad recently gave me. He carried it as an MP during his tour in Vietnam.

2d2e64bf.jpg

Bushy with the Trijicon Accupoint TR24g and American Defense mount.. (thanks to Shane45 for the recommendations, both work excellent)

Nice set up. What distances are you shooting? What mount are you using and can you fit a flip down rear sight?