Sign in to follow this  
nitrospaz9

Inglourious Basterds

I liked D9. I also know how to say the F word in a Swedish accent :lol::lol: But seriously, really good film, and even better if you consider that it was filmed from a South African perspective. If it was an American film, gosh, it would've been terrible.

I still need to go see Tarantino's latest film, hopefully to get the bad taste of his grindhouse attempt out of my mouth.

Sorry guys, but if Quinton Tarantino directed it I won't watch. I have not seen one movie he did that I like. I don't even bother anymore. I know he is popular, just not my cup of tea.

I can understand that completely. Though I do enjoy his type of campy gratuitous violence and worse, much worse. It's the "action" brand that annoys me. For instance, I think that I'm the only gunguy in the world that felt Boondock Saints SUCKED. Save William Dafoe's part.

ETA. I have not seen QT's latest. I'll wait for the disc. I just can't go to the theater for anything anymore. Unless the wife really whines.

Wow total. First I never met anyone besides my friends who have seen that film. 2nd how could u not like it lol. So many good shoot outs. Defoe was nuts in that movie to.

It's the whole Irish vigilante thing. That and the movie itself is very Hollywood. It's just not my thing. You wanna see a great movie that you've never heard of? Go find Salo. You'll think it's the greatest thing in the world. Or wanna punch me in the face for the introduction. Either will be appropriate. 8-)