Sign in to follow this  
usnmars

WTF!!!! Way too early for this to start!

i am so ready for the snow. got to get the skis tuned.

I'll be in Jersey for 3 weeks over the winter break and I'll be getting a creek pass as well. Yeah, who the hell travels to New Jersey from Colorado to hit up the slopes, this guy :roll:

I thought you came here for the relaxed firearms laws. :D

Sorry clan members - I grill pork chops all winter, awesome. And London Broil.

Don't feel too bad, I do shrimp and lobster (Lynn works for a seafood wholesaler). Even the summer/beach/clambake theme doesn't improve the view out the window.

I grill through the winter if there's no snow on the patio. I don't mind the view out the window, it's going outside in it that bothers me.

I'll be in Jersey for 3 weeks over the winter break and I'll be getting a creek pass as well. Yeah, who the hell travels to New Jersey from Colorado to hit up the slopes, this guy :roll:

I thought you came here for the relaxed firearms laws. :D

nah I go there to feel safe, cause I figure you must have the most highly trained police force in the world since it is illegal for me to carry a gun there and defend myself, got to depend on those highly trained cops instead.

Ah, so you're one of those yahoos clogging up my town on Saturday and Sunday morning ;) .

My wife is from Colorado and we ride there as much as we can.....Mountain crap will be a major disappointment - go to the poconos or drive up to Hunter/Windham Mtn.

Much better! Still not anything like Vail.

it was snowing on macopin, but isn't snowing at my house. I was really looking forward to taking some night time exposure pics tonight but ohhh well.

Of course rain or snow and the people on the road have heart attacks so my commute home tonight was wonderful, ahhh the joys of winter, grrr