XDJohnTact

BA 12/22/09

looks like I will be there early..... I leave work about 5..... about an hour or so ride depending on traffic.... but just doesnt make sense for me to go home ( opposite direction). Maybe some place nearby to get food?

Exit 89 off Parkway..... correct?

Exit 89, correct. Come off the exit and bear right and go to light (Airport Road). If you are going to Brick Armory, turn left on Airport Road and go down a little ways and turn right on Swarthmore to range. If you want to get food first, turn right on Airport Road and go straight down that road to Route 70. You can turn left on Rt. 70 and a McDonalds is about a block down on the left, An Arby's is on the right on 70 just past the McDonalds. If you want Taco Bell or Boston Market, when you turn right on Airport Road, just continue through 70 and go straight two short lights to BM and TB on the right.

I will be at BA today. I am bringing my Saiga 7.62x39, FN 5.7, Glock 19c, so you can recognize me ...

Also, bringing ammo with me to trade, if someone needs it:

• 223 (no AR yet!)
    30-06 (canceled my plan in this caliber)

btw. I am looking to shoot a Beretta 92F/FS, or CZ 75 ... anyone has one? You can use my guns.

Also, looking for cheap 9mm and 5.7 ammo. Reloads ok, but only if you do safe reloads! ;-)

Cool...sorry I missed it. Troy is a really good guy, I bought a S&W 22A from him. I hope to make it next week. The baby nurse is going home tomorrow so my wife is nervous about being alone with the baby. I'm sure she'll be over it by Wed :) I've been the baby sitter whenever those two go out. lol

It was a good turn out. It is always a pleasure to shoot and BS with you guys.

It was nice to Meet Radek ad well a having Troy come down to play. it was my first experience with a MP and I was impressed, it shot very nice.

John the Storm is on the list for 45 I think.

Tony I liked the 38 Super and was taken with the fit, finish and smooth operation. Very nice pistols

As for the Preacher, I am glad you left with your ear muffs. :D

Tony, that picture is great! I can't wait til my wife wakes up so I can show her! :lol:

Troy, it was a pleasure meeting you and thanks for letting me shoot your M&P, it really made me see that they are not all bad, just the one I had. Glad you liked the Storm and XD. Tim and Tony really spanked me with my Storm. I think Tony would have one holed that thing all night if he wanted to!

Wolfy, you have all the stuff, what is holding you back? Geez, I shot so much last night I may have to do some reloading this week as well. I hope my primers come in this week :o

I hope we have a good group next week as well. Maybe someone will have new Christmas toys to show off?