Scottcba1

Glock 22....any info??

1g05RwTpFG8&feature=player_embedded#

If you watch the video at the 3:00 mark (give or take), he mentions the problems with the .40S&W Glocks and how Glock has fixed those issues in the 4th Gen Glocks that are coming out soon.

I did see it. My Surefire e1e light has something similar on the end that has also been called a "DNA Collector". Either way, it's a pretty nifty "low-pro" doo-hicky to have handy. Everyone needs a pen, right? :)

1g05RwTpFG8&feature=player_embedded#

If you watch the video at the 3:00 mark (give or take), he mentions the problems with the .40S&W Glocks and how Glock has fixed those issues in the 4th Gen Glocks that are coming out soon.

Thanks for the link....Im picking up my new to me Glock 22 today!

-Scott

I posted a range report about when I went out to test shoot the gun before buying it but I will definitely update after I get more rounds through it. After the initial testing I was very happy, thats why I put a deposit on the gun that night.

I have 500rds. of 40S&W coming hopefully by the weekend so I can go shooting again. I will post some pics when I get the glock in my hands and have some time.

-Scott

Hey Ray Ray, I wonder why it is so easy to find a used Glock but so hard to find a used XD?

I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

:handgestures-thumbdown:

OH.. and if you can't find a used XD, you're not looking hard enough. There's been 2-3 on here in the last month :p

Caine, I'm not looking to buy an XD, I have my XDs already, but Thanks. I was just mentioning to Ray Ray how easy it is to find a used Glock since every gun shop and range I go into have a slew of used Glocks for rent and for sale.

Congrats!

Thanks! I just got 500rds shipped to me today so I'm hoping to get some range time this weekend.

-Scott

Have fun and work on perfecting your trigger pull. I bet you shoot low and left 7 O'clock initially. :whistle:

Good grip with support hand, good trigger finger position, and no limp wrist.

I'm sure you'll learn to love your G22.

Actually when I test shot this gun, before buying it, I had a nice grouping of 10rds. dead center that knocked the bullseye off my target at 10yrds. Even with some rapid fire I still had decent groupings with no real terrible strays.

-Scott

Actually when I test shot this gun, before buying it, I had a nice grouping of 10rds. dead center that knocked the bullseye off my target at 10yrds. Even with some rapid fire I still had decent groupings with no real terrible strays.

-Scott

Seriously, you have no idea how glad I am to hear that. Good job! You have overcome the most common pitfalls. What were you shooting before you bought the G22?

Caine, I'm not looking to buy an XD, I have my XDs already, but Thanks. I was just mentioning to Ray Ray how easy it is to find a used Glock since every gun shop and range I go into have a slew of used Glocks for rent and for sale.

John, don't try talking to some of the fools here! :lol:

The reason why there are so many Glocks is, well, a few reasons. Let me iliterate.

1. They made so many of the Blocks that they flooded the market!

2. Cops trade those pieces of crap in as soon as they get a chance.

3. People buy them because, well, it's a Glock. Everyone thinks cause it's a Glock that it's perfect in everyway and the sun rises and sets on the ole Mighty Gaston Glock! Then they find out that the grip hurts, it doesn't point right for them or that it, SUCKS!

XD'S RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!