tbtrout

7.62x54R

Probably after the 9th Mark. I'm going to take a ride out to USNmar's house to go to an auction and he's going to give my Mosin a once over before I shoot it. So lets plan for that following weekend.

I hope I can pickup atleast two more milsurps at the auction, that'd make me happy.

Probably after the 9th Mark. I'm going to take a ride out to USNmar's house to go to an auction and he's going to give my Mosin a once over before I shoot it. So lets plan for that following weekend.

I hope I can pickup atleast two more milsurps at the auction, that'd make me happy.

Yeah? An auction? (ears perk up)

Yup, msg Eric and he'll give you the specifics. Its like a 2 hour drive from his house so probably like 3 from ours. But he said its definitely worth it!!

Well, I don't want to butt in. I think I know what he's talking about but i'm unsure.

Works out to be about $88.00 per 440 rounds unless you order 40 box's/2 tins.

With a coupon, members discount and the sportsmans guide CC you can get it cheaper delivered.

If you order over $150.00 you can break it up into 4 payments on any CC you want to, makes them

very attractive for bulk orders. They also have Russian, Hungarian and Bulgarian. If you join up as a member

you will receive free shipping on the 1st order which will basically cover the cost of membership.

I went with the SG. Seemed like the best deal with the club and all. I know i will be buying more. Now I need a PSL to shoot it in too. Thanks guys

Good choice.

http://www.centerfiresystems.com/DRA-GUN-B.aspx

Best deal on a PSL I have seen yet, I would recommend this and then getting a better POSP scope at

Klinka optics since they one they come with are rather outdated and underpowered.