Col. Mortimer

How about a rimfire meetup at Cherry Ridge?

unless it gets above 30 count me out. It's much much to cold out!

I do have a nicely cleaned Mosin to shoot though thanks to USNMars!!! Gotta get out and shoot that thing asap!

I agree on the weather. This should be fun, not a cold weather endurance test. I will wait for the weather to warm considerably before scheduling a meetup. I need something to look forward to when we are in the deepths of Winter.

Col.

There will be much to look forward to in 2010!!

These chuckleheads need something to keep them entertained and as your event coordinator I am going to plan some fun and exciting things for 2010. But yes, lets wait until we get some decent weather and we'll do a rimfire shoot definitely.

Looks like I better get my scope mounted with better scope rings on the 10/22. Maybe its time for a volgs trigger job hmmm

I will shoot in any weather. Let me know If someone can meet me at cherry ridge one day. I am not a member but would like to come as a guest to check it out.

Lou

I'm not as much as a pussy as Matt and I'm very close to the range. His limit is 30, I'll go 20 degrees, low wind. heh. The 15 and high winds we had on Sunday was a bit too brutal. I think this weekend is out for me because of the cold.

I will shoot in any weather. Let me know If someone can meet me at cherry ridge one day. I am not a member but would like to come as a guest to check it out.

I was shooting in 15 degrees, snow flurries and 20+ mph winds on Sunday. Only managed 20 shots before I ws too frozen....

I was shooting in 15 degrees, snow flurries and 20+ mph winds on Sunday. Only managed 20 shots before I ws too frozen....

So, my daughter stops over and she just put night sights on her G19 and a steel recoil rod in her G34. So... of course she has to go to CR to try them out. "You want to come dad?" "No, too busy" LOL

She lasted about 50 rounds. She said her's were the only foot prints at the pistol range. :D

So, my daughter stops over and she just put night sights on her G19 and a steel recoil rod in her G34. So... of course she has to go to CR to try them out. "You want to come dad?" "No, too busy" LOL

She lasted about 50 rounds. She said her's were the only foot prints at the pistol range. :D

Is she single? ;):lol: