Ray Ray

Bi-Weekly meetup at Bullet Hole

udated my post

i wonder how many will actually make it this week, alota no-shows last 3 weeks

I was thinking the same thing Ray. If all these people actually show up the place is going to be jammed packed!!!

9 so far, how many you think will show up? My bet is 5

Nevermind guys, just checked my work sched--on till 8:30 tomorrow :evil: :evil:

LAME!!!!

I think you just keep making excuses because your terrified of meeting Ray Ray!!! :)

HAHA JUST KIDDING BOSS JUST CALLED N SAID IM OFF LOL SEE YOU GUYS THERE

LAME!!!!

I think you just keep making excuses because your terrified of meeting Ray Ray!!! :)

HAHA JUST KIDDING BOSS JUST CALLED N SAID IM OFF LOL SEE YOU GUYS THERE

Now your mine Colin! Lots of hugs for you honey

LAME!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pho ... 1556576227

That would frighten most people.

LAME!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pho ... 1556576227

That would frighten most people.

I just screamed out loud a little bit. That was terrifying Dan, don't do that again!

Stay very far from Matt

Fark you Joe!!!

Good night tonight, we pretty much filled up the entire range it was awesome!! Glad to finally meet a lot of you guys, and we also passed the name around to a few others as well.

I must apologize for myself being anti-social. I apparently needed some well deserved trigger time and I was focused on my new reloads. But it was great meeting you guys for sure.

Tuesdays are starting to turn into a regular ole good time there. I think we had almost 10 guys!!

And I got to shoot 150 rounds of reloads and they performed awesome.

Then I got yelled at for picking up other people's brass, such BS! But I wasn't going to argue with the range officer it's not his rules, and he's a good guy it's just a silly rule but I understand because they don't want people hounding people for brass.

But all in all an awesome night. I'm still on my happy high and I can't wait to get home to go reload a ton of ammo :)

Great to finally meet you guys! Just want to say that Ray is not as scary as I was led to believe, and that Dan's mustache is SWEET.

Ray was quiet tonight, and he also didn't have a shotgun. Wait until we meet at CR, and I'll allow you to retract your statement!!!

Good meeting you Colin, hope you had fun!!

Good time tonight! Always nice to put faces to names. I was being my usual anti-social self (it sux getting there late and being in a lane at the other end of everyone else), but still managed to meet almost everyone minus a couple guys (oops).

We made an already busy night even busier! The RO has the patience of a saint for putting up with Ray and his shenanigans :) That said, RayRay should be the official NJGF cheerleader!

Ray - thanks for letting me try out the XD. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be ;) Also popped my .45 cherry at the same time (Ray's words.. not mine :lol: ).

Anyway, great night and I look forward to the next one.

Good time tonight! Always nice to put faces to names. I was being my usual anti-social self (it sux getting there late and being in a lane at the other end of everyone else), but still managed to meet almost everyone minus a couple guys (oops).

We made an already busy night even busier! The RO has the patience of a saint for putting up with Ray and his shenanigans :) That said, RayRay should be the official NJGF cheerleader!

Ray - thanks for letting me try out the XD. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be ;) Also popped my .45 cherry at the same time (Ray's words.. not mine :lol: ).

Anyway, great night and I look forward to the next one.

His name is Ray Ray for Christ sake! That screams cheerleader. I thought we had a great turn out, the range officer is JR he is a good dude and doesn't allow anybody to break the rules. Matt thanks for showin your biceps and shooting the K98k like a man.

Great to meet you guys as well. What a good group. I am looking forward to our next bi weekly meet up.

We should start a team, and fuck other teams up.

Clutch, thanks for letting me shoot the 98. That was alot of fun, I think I said 'YEAAAHHH!!!!' after I shot it.

LOL

I will bring the 300 wby out to cherry ridge this spring...now thats a kicker......