tony357

new snow storm on the rise.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that'd be the reason you didn't bring the SUV this weekend not b/c it has a dead battery HAHAHAHAHAH That's awesome Mark. Way to be champ!

I didn't bury it. All that snow fell on it and slid off the sides...if you notice the pile in front of it...that's where I put all the snow from where the WRX is.

Holy crrrrrap mark!!!! That is going to be a PITA to dig out! If you were closer I'd help!

Eh, I wasn't lying when I told those guy it needs a new battery. Going to let mother nature handle that one. The Subaru gets around just fine AWD and all that.

It's supposed to continue like this for another 24 hours. My town is "scheduled" to get up to 24". I've got at least 12 already so the other shoe hasn't dropped yet.

I am due back Sat evening.... hoping it is cleared up by then.

A few folks at the conference are here from the PA/NY/CT area and are also having canceled flights.

Good thing I booked Saturday return the first time. lol. There was a choice late Friday evening.... would have been stuck anyway.

It's so bad in West Milford, I just saw a plow truck get stuck on my street and one of my neighbors had to go plow him out!!

I'm gonna say we have like at the least 12 inches already probably more

We have 18 at least. Not going to work tomorrow. Just can't be bothered since they havn't plowed the road.

I'm literally running out of places to put the snow. I toss it up, it rolls right back down. Roads are not plowed and don't appear to have been plowed since there's at least a foot on them.

At least the power is still on.