I just ordered one just because it looks cool and there drying up like every thing !

$260.00 shipped with a double hard case

100PAR-RM-001-web.jpg

100PAR-RM-002-web.jpg

what exactly is that called? like model? pretty neat..

Novel idea.... but lets be honest.... after two times out at the range, this will be an eternal safe queen after the novelty wares off.

Makes a good PA hunter and every time some one converts theres back to semi my factory pump will go up in value :D

These where all over the internet now not so much

Novel idea.... but lets be honest.... after two times out at the range, this will be an eternal safe queen after the novelty wares off.

Makes a good PA hunter and every time some one converts theres back to semi my factory pump will go up in value :D

These where all over the internet now not so much

And you can convert it back to semi? Maks, you should be all over one of these!

From what I understand, possesion of a magazine larger than 15rnds without even possesing the firearm that it is meant for is a crime here in NJ. Its safe to say that if the mag works in a Kalashnikov that it wouldnt matter if its being used in a pump gun since the mag itself is the illegal item.

I got several of these from Allan right before Christmas.

These were made around 2000 by Century this was their genius way around the assault weapons

ban into certain states like Cali. It never took off for various reasons and they stopped producing them shortly after they started. They pop up from time to time and usually sell out fast epically when they are this cheap. These are built on SAR-1 receivers so they are quality, they can be converted back to semi auto with some parts and a bit of work. One I planned on leaving in its current pump formation since it will be a weird collectors sort of thing once they all dry up which will be soon. The other was going to get converted but I ended up giving it to my brother in law because I am a nice guy.

Think of it this way: If the magazines were by themselves, would it be illegal? Yes. The type of rifle the magazine goes into does not matter.

The magazine itself is Capable of being fed into a Semi-automatic firearm. therefore the magazine is controlled no matter what rifle you are using it FOR.

That makes sense. Hypothetically, if the rifle had a proprietary magazine then would that be legal?

So I want to put a folding stock on it I see no problem.

What ya think .

don't see why that would be an issue? its not semi automatic.. totally new to me.. but is there anything you can't do to this?