67gtonut

Northern Guys - whats the word this weekend?

I'm no good on Saturday, I'll still be shooting this little photo job. Sunday is a possible. I may get down to Hercules, but if a group wants to get together for trap, Sparta is a better location. Too many people coming to Hercules may upset the regular Fudds.

Saturday afternoon bout 1 o clock work for everyone!!??

I was going to post this when I got home but you beat me to it Troy good thinking I'm a little slow!

Dont sell yourself short on this one...... you were alot slow on posting this....

Blah Blah Blah!!

That's why you North guys are great, you pick up my slackness!!

I may go join cherry ridge this sunday...Tomorrow I will be breaking clays all day at thunder mountain in ringwood...

I may go join cherry ridge this sunday...Tomorrow I will be breaking clays all day at thunder mountain in ringwood...

What is this MAY stuff? Go to CR and chances are you won't go back to Thunder Mountain.

Matt - just a reminder, we are waiting for you to make NJGF official with CR...

What is this MAY stuff? Go to CR and chances are you won't go back to Thunder Mountain.

Matt - just a reminder, we are waiting for you to make NJGF official with CR...

Yah Gene is suppose to be there tomorrow so I plan to get there before the group and take care of it before everyone shows up.

M

Sat is out for me, birthday party for a buddies kid, I was planning on CR before the orientation meeting let out, but trap sounds good. Besides Sparta is closer ;) . Someone contact me with details please.

Will contact you tomorrow night once Ken and I figure a meet-up time and place

Hello all, I am looking to meet up with someone towards the end of the month to shoot at Cherry Ridge. I am not a pistol owner, but a long gun owner. I am looking to join at some point in the near future, but until I get the money, I need to find someone who is a member, and come as a guest. I know this is a big request, I am hoping that the friendly people here can help me out. I have a 30-06 and a .222 I want to take and sight in.

Thank you in advance for your kindness.

Jeff

For anyone else interested in joining us for trap at Sparta tomorrow, we're meeting in the parking lot at Kuiken Bros. lumber yard on Rt. 517 in Ogdensburg at 2:00pm.

Well, Sparta was a bust today, the trap thrower was broken. We spent a few minutes watching the skeet shooters make some impressive numbers, hung out and shot the shlt for a while, and went home.

They're expecting the machine to be fixed by next week. Better luck next time.

Watching the skeet was impressive, definetly got to try that one day. Hopefully that driveway stiffens up a bit next time we go, my car bottomed out in the mud both going in and coming out :oops: . Good seeing you guys again. And thanks for the car info Troy.

Bummer that the trap house was broken.

Was there just a lot of snow and they were lazy?

Nah...... The guy was cool..... He felt bad. Place was a mudhole today with all that snow melting......

I would really like to make this a regular thing for us Northern Guys..... This place is mostly a Skeet place, so the Trap house is not used too much..... I think if we can get 5-8+ regulars..... we can have some real fun here, and I think the place would love the extra revenue.....

I am thinking the 2pm meet time each Sunday.....

Is there an address for this place? My google-fu is weak today...

I'd be willing to give it a shot assuming it's not TOO far away from me... I think I looked up the address (which I can't find now) a while ago and it was close to an hour drive for me.

I'm guessing there's a few more rules to trap that what we normally do informally at CR :)

It'll still be almost impossible to find. It's behind a derelict industrial property, across the railroad tracks and down a dirt road.