matt6669

Monthly Cherry Ridge Meetup April 11th

Ammo for the Mosin will be at the house tomorrow, will definitely be spending some quality time at the rifle range with the new toy. I forget, can you buy clays at CR, or should I pick up another box? I still have a unopened box from when we met in Feb. and froze our azz's off!

Is it Sunday yet :p

Mike I'll bring my Finn for you so you can play so that you will realize your Mosin is far below the bar so that you will want to go out and buy an M-39 :) I like spending other people's money.

So I decided what the hell, I'll bring everything on Sunday.

1911 and 686

91/30. M44, M39

Shotgun

The 22's can stay home

Me and my friend will be joining on the 11th so I'm game for meeting up, I wanna bring my M&P-15 and give it its first test drive. hope to meet some of you there after we get out of the class

You should be done by 10:30 to 11:00

If you see any of these people, call the fugitive hotline.

file.php?id=419

Really though, that's richiedubs in back, Ken(front), Matt6669(back), 67Gtonut(Troy, front), Bioed(in back), his kid(front), bandoleer man, Caine(down front), Me in the blue shirt in back and NJ-tom.

Mike I'll bring my Finn for you so you can play so that you will realize your Mosin is far below the bar so that you will want to go out and buy an M-39 :) I like spending other people's money.

So I decided what the hell, I'll bring everything on Sunday.

1911 and 686

91/30. M44, M39

Shotgun

The 22's can stay home

Sounds good, I love shooting new toys!!! I as well will bring the entire stable as well. The ammo bags sure are going to be heavy this weekend :lol:

Seriously in that picture it looks like I have a huge spermy on my chest WTF was I thinking.

I'm pumped I havn't shot rifles in a while so anyone with a spotting scope that wants to let me borrow it would be amazing!

Seriously in that picture it looks like I have a huge spermy on my chest WTF was I thinking.

Perhaps spending the morning in a meth fueled male on male gang bang was a bad idea? Yeah, what were you thinking :lol:

I'm going to just have to buy a damn spotting scope.

Perhaps spending the morning in a meth fueled male on male gang bang was a bad idea? Yeah, what were you thinking :lol:

I'm going to just have to buy a damn spotting scope.

Can you, I is to poors to afford those fancy smancy thingies that allow you to see down range!

Man, I gotta change my plans this weekend! I wanna go!

Ray, hike your skirt up, and come play with the big boys :lol: You can let me totally miss the target with the charter arms again :oops:

You know why I cant make it Mike, you'd skip the meet up too.

Hi My name is Ray Ray and when people bail out on my Bi-weekly BH meet I cry and make a big fit about people being flakes and losers and bailers etc. I usually make a really big deal out of it because that's my personality. Well I'm here to tell you guys that I will not be coming to this Monthly meet because my panties got in a wad and I can't walk. I hope you guys have fun shooting your guns this weekend!!

Ray whatever reason you can't make it hope all is well see you at BH next week you dirty sailor!

Me and my friend will be joining on the 11th so I'm game for meeting up, I wanna bring my M&P-15 and give it its first test drive. hope to meet some of you there after we get out of the class

You should be done by 10:30 to 11:00

If you see any of these people, call the fugitive hotline.

file.php?id=419

Really though, that's richiedubs in back, Ken(front), Matt6669(back), 67Gtonut(Troy, front), Bioed(in back), his kid(front), bandoleer man, Caine(down front), Me in the blue shirt in back and NJ-tom.

haha the only thing I can't remember more then names is faces but I'll do my best. this will be my first trip there so im sure you will notice me and my friend just wandering around looking like were lost :lol:

But ohhhhhhhh so true!

So are you actually going to come or are you going to wimp out!? I think I'm going to call you at 8am on Sunday and scream at you and tell you to make it!

Yea, just like you called me last time.

ANYWAY!

I really want to make it but it's a tough call because trout season opens Saturday morning. Maybe I'll his the stream early and then meet up with you guys in the PM. Might be a milsurp only day for me as I don't have time to go pickup clay birds or shells.

Yes I know trout season opens up this weekend. And I am passing up on fishing so I can go shooting and not be a lamer like you!!

I'm calling you at 8am and you better come! Go finishing Sunday afternoon instead!

Yes I know trout season opens up this weekend. And I am passing up on fishing so I can go shooting and not be a lamer like you!!

I'm calling you at 8am and you better come! Go finishing Sunday afternoon instead!

Can't, got a studio session booked.

Hey Pinky,

What about the times you've had something better to do? Or just couldn't roll your lazyass self out of bed? Let it go, man.

You sir are flippin lame!!

Go fishing monday I really don't care when you go fishing, you need to come shooting before we start calling you Chad!

Matt, Matt, Matt!

Fishing and hunting always come first, until you learn to cook those paper targets.... :clap:

Go fishing monday I really don't care when you go fishing, you need to come shooting before we start calling you Chad!

Matt, Matt, Matt!

Fishing and hunting always come first, until you learn to cook those paper targets.... :clap:

Cook em.... He cant even shoot em....

Matt, Matt, Matt!

Cook em.... He cant even shoot em....

Dem's fightin' woids!