Maksim

Chad in the hospital

ohhhh man smacking your teeth on the floor, I bet you look even better than you did before.

I bet you wife was just standing there going, why did I marry this man!! Then she looked down at that bundle of joy I gave you guys and she goes oh right, so Matt and I can run off to a foreign island with all of his money :)

Glad to hear your doing better Chad!!! Don't go getting sick on me, I need to to show up to work so you can pad my trust fund!!

ohhhh man smacking your teeth on the floor, I bet you look even better than you did before.

I bet you wife was just standing there going, why did I marry this man!! Then she looked down at that bundle of joy I gave you guys and she goes oh right, so Matt and I can run off to a foreign island with all of his money :)

Glad to hear your doing better Chad!!! Don't go getting sick on me, I need to to show up to work so you can pad my trust fund!!

Holy guacamole! I hope his wife doesn't read this. If you said this to me and my wife read it, RUN!!!!!