Maksim

Chad in the hospital

Saw his wife Rae post it on facebook.

"Rae Aaronson well, my hubby just went to the hospital via ambulance because he passed out in the bathroom at 2am and started shaking like he was having a seizure and i feel terrible that i cant be there with him because i have no one to watch lyla. paramedics think he has the stomach flu and is dehydrated...thanks to me....(see rest in comment below)...

i have no one to watch the baby because my mother-in-law has been throwing up all night...thanks to me...so i apologize in advance to the baker family because ur probably next, i also hope my baby doesnt get it either...fingers crossed!! :(

"

Hope he's better soon.

There is a warning out from Morris Co. that the Norovirus is here in NJ. I believe I got it last year from a patient we took into the hospital and I was completely debilitated for 2 days. Never been sick like that before.

If it is Norovirus, he should look back ~48 hours as the point to which he was exposed to it.

Chad, you'll be in my prayers. I hope for a speedy recovery..

As a Paramedic I've seen quite a few people passing out on the can, being dehydrated puts one at greater risk of passing out. He will probably be fine after some fluids and nausea meds.