Matt

Silly question but when ordering ammo online does it come in

Probably depends on who & how much your getting. All my shipments, full cases have been ups'd in original boxes, CLEARLY marked as ammunition...

here's 2 from last week that i brought in for the dumpster today..

ammobox.jpg

Probably depends on who & how much your getting. All my shipments, full cases have been ups'd in original boxes, CLEARLY marked as ammunition...

ammobox.jpg

Ha thanks for the heads up, I think I might get some funny looks walking across Hoboken with those in tow...

Wolf Ammo cases are more colorful.

If you are buying less than case lots, They will probably repack it in a generic box.

Just bring one of those contractor grade garbage bags with you :-P.

How much are you buying? Gunna bring a shopping cart too?

Just wanted to get a box or 2 of home defense ammo

I've only ordered from one place Auctionarms.com where the seller did not double box the ammo (Federal .22LR)

Cabela's, Natchez and Midway have always double boxed ammo that I've bought. Of course, last time I ordered 85 lbs of ammo when Cabela's had free shipping (50 lbs in one box 35 lbs in the other). I would not want to carry that 10 blocks.

Z

Matt,

Look at it this way...it's like buying ammo from Dick's....you take the walk to shame.....but once the people in line get wind of what your buying.........they are so nice and friendly :)

Think of all the friends you'll gain in 10 blocks.....

Z

Natchezss stuff usually comes in the factory box or something that says small arms cartridges on it.

Just put it in an overbag like this one:

p1200121.jpg

I'm sure people won't draw the conclusion that there's ammo in there.

There are pluses to letting your neighbors and others know you are well armed.....Oh, I forgot. This is New Jersey.

In Hoboken I would't be suprised if someone called the cops for someone walking down the street with a shipment of ammo.

ammobox.jpg

Ha thanks for the heads up, I think I might get some funny looks walking across Hoboken with those in tow...

Carry them across town and be proud. Its not like its a rifle.

After my first box got dropped off by the UPS guy, i said, see this box, he said "yeah" i said, look you know everything i own pretty much, but THIS box is the ONLY one you need to remember was shipped here.. he kinda laughed..

Generally depends on the quantity and type of ammo I'm buying, but the majority of it comes in the factory boxes which always clearly say "small arms cartridges" or something to that effect. Then there's always the nice big ORM-D sticker on the box... altho the average person won't know what that means I would imagine.

If it's just a couple boxes of ammo, I would imagine it'll be a relatively plain box, with the exception of the ORM-D sticker. Regardless of what the box says, it should be small enough to easily fit into a gym bag, if not a book bag.