Sign in to follow this  
71ragtopgoat

Arizona Sheriff Says Cops Are Being Killed by Illegal Aliens

Instead of securing the border, we're going to legalize all illegals and welcome more with open arms...

Not if you call your rep and scream like heck about it. We've beat this thing back at least four times that I know of.

you can say that about universal healthcare too.

Dang, I love it when people link CWIS videos :dance:

But seriously, I would agree with adding more resources to the border... UAVs, CWIS... troops. Why? Because it serves two roles: Protects the border and helps fuel the industry.

Dang, I love it when people link CWIS videos :dance:

But seriously, I would agree with adding more resources to the border... UAVs, CWIS... troops. Why? Because it serves two roles: Protects the border and helps fuel the industry.

Just do not put them there unless you relax the rules of engagement. If they are there to repel an invason, they need to be able to repel, not run away unarmed as they have done in the past through PC feel good posturing.

I've been lobbying for the Great Wall of America. China had a good idea there. Hell, even something like the Berlin Wall would have been great. :D

don't even need a wall.. we (the US government) just needs to start getting serious about the problem.. issue some shoot orders... post some signs (in spanish of course) :roll: "Trespassers Will Be Shot" and actually do it.. and i bet illegal immigration numbers plummet..

I've been lobbying for the Great Wall of America. China had a good idea there. Hell, even something like the Berlin Wall would have been great. :D

don't even need a wall.. we (the US government) just needs to start getting serious about the problem.. issue some shoot orders... post some signs (in spanish of course) :roll: "Trespassers Will Be Shot" and actually do it.. and i bet illegal immigration numbers plummet..

Free Fire Zone?

IMO things need not be so drastic. Just round them up (at the border) on a regular basis and send them back to their home country COD.

Easy said than done, if they are Mexican you just send them across the border. All others are detained. They may request to appear before an immigration judge, they can ask for asylum, (we provide the lawyer) be release on they own word, that can take up to six months and that

IMO things need not be so drastic. Just round them up (at the border) on a regular basis and send them back to their home country COD.

Easy said than done, if they are Mexican you just send them across the border. All others are detained. They may request to appear before an immigration judge, they can ask for asylum, (we provide the lawyer) be release on they own word, that can take up to six months and that

the DHS should build a 24 hr shooting range (facing the border) and promote it heavily. "We feature live, moving targets! we offer night vision goggles for night shooting! We offer military weapons like the M107 and the AA-12!" :lol:

So how many of you would pay for use of the range? :D

I'm pretty sure you could implement the use of castle doctrine. The US is our home and they're coming to illegally remove things from it by means of Western Union.

They're just doing jobs regular Americans won't do.

I here that so much from the teachers at work, friggen idiots!

That's because we give people checks to stay home, smoke crack & drink instead of going to work. Then, instead of penalizing crackhead mamma for popping out another kid after trading sex for drugs, her welfare check goes up. Go figure. This country is so a** backwards it makes me sick. Shame on you liberals. :naughty:

I wore this shirt sometimes when I was working in Newark for a bit. Got some looks for it.